Chronology MCMXCIV- MMV - A Live Observation By Opeth

deltarider99 said:
Just thinking about this show is giving me breathing problems....I have a feeling I will be camping out for dibs on the first row in Chicago.

I so dearly hope this is true and that they do come and that it is all ages ALL AGES!!![/B] So help me god, i will camp out too. But the only thing that might stop that is if they have the seat rows and stuff ya know. Asinged seating.

I don't think seating at an Opeth gig is necessarily a bad idea. Especially if it's an evening with show... I wouldn't want to be standing for 3-4 hours.

The Chicago show is 'seated,' but it's general admission, so the best seats will go first (hence the getting there early bit).

I believe New York is assigned, however. A couple guys from Opethforum were talking about how they got front row center tix.

steel102 said:

You can prove how manly you are and just go stand around for four hours, I really don't care. But that comment was unecessary.

looks to be 3/14 at HOB L.A. a source at the club is telling me
seated here will be a neck breaker as the stage is high if you are in first 1-5 rows but the sound is killer and they have great video production not to be missed:hotjump:

kngdymond said:
seated here will be a neck breaker as the stage is high if you are in first 1-5 rows but the sound is killer and they have great video production not to be missed:hotjump:

If they don't schedule a show for northern California, I may very well be going to that one :) Even if they do schedule one for where I live, I still may very well be going to that one :)

kngdymond said:

im going to that one no matter what.. only 2 hours away from where i live :hotjump: