Circus Maximus' next album

Great news indeed, any eta?

Now all I need is either a tour down under ;P or in Europe during late May/early June when I'm there :headbang:

Speak to Edguy and come and tour here with them, the band they brought out with them in Jan 2010 was rubbish! A couple weeks in Australia during summer would be just what you guys need to get rid of that pasty white complexion. :lol:

You guys own! I can't wait for your next musical orgasm!

Btw, when will you be touring to Costa Rica?! We already had Maiden, Megadeath and Metallica ammongs others. It's time for the Ultimate M to perform here!

I'm gonna be very patient. It's better to wait a long time for a GOOD work, instead of 'the same crap every year'. :)

Definitely. As a fan, its easy to grow anxious and to develop unreasonable expectations from a band. As a musician, however, its easy to just be doing your thang and - hell - two years have flown by.

I'm not sure if working bands nowadays wait for inspiration or if they just sit in a room somewhere and let creative tension do what it does - and I'm sure there are many bands in each of those two camps - but personally, sometimes you can beg yourself for the next part in a song you're writing and nothing...

...And other times, you can't get the ideas on tape fast enough. Which is actually kind of a bummer, because that's exactly how it happens, and you lose material that way.

:loco: