Circus Maximus would like to thank you all;-)

Mike, now I'm the one getting all teary-eyed (also being a Taurus...).
You guys are totally awesome, on and off-stage.

We would all love to have you back next year...
and I have to add my name to the list of people who'd like to sponsor.

Hope to see you again soon!

Mike- a special thanks to you for letting me photograph you in your orange undees and leather coat (and nothing else). That picture is classic! And thanks for the piggy back ride....
Angela

I just have to join Michael on this one, and thank everyone who made this possible. I`m totally lost for words...(even norwegian words ;)) ...

I also want to say THANK YOU to Smiley (..from Prymary) for being such a great keyboardtech. I really appreciate your help!!

It was such a joy playing for you all. I know we will be working twice as hard now to make a killer album.

"Inspiration is what you are to me
Inspiration, look see" - Thank You.

Hope to see you all again sometime.

Lasse "lacifer" Finbråten

A picture to illustrate what we were chanting from the front rail during your set...

gladiator_crowe_tiger_1101791020-000.jpg

MAXIMUS! MAXIMUS! MAXIMUS!

Setlist was great...totally can't wait to hear the new album!

Hey Lasse,

I owe you a trip to McDonald's buddy! I was going to start banging on your door to get you up for a trip but....I didnt know if I had the right room haha.
Great to hang out with you! Speaking of Smiley...
IMG_0125.jpg

I just want to say that I was looking forward to seeing C2C the most at the pre-party, but you guys rocked. :kickass: As much as I enjoyed C2C, Circus Maximus was my favorite and I am definitely a new fan. Hope to see you again next year.:headbang:

Mike you guys blew alot of us away, the new music rules. I cannot wait to hear the full album. It was awesome getting to hang out and party it up some, very cool. Thank you and CM for being the great guys you are...Until next time!!

Bear

Thank YOU, Mike and your fine band for a great set two years in a row. Your vocal performance is one of the best I've ever seen at a ProgPower, and I have been to all 7. :worship:

Rawk!

i wasnt epecting much from the name but you really toook the hole damn show for me crcus is my new favrit band i still love lamb of god thogh

Mike Maximus said:
Yes folks that`s true..you guys did it AGAIN and then some

So did you and all the band, Mike! You were all so friendly and cool - please stay just that way even as the CM star rises, as it surely will continue to do! You have my strongest support and admiration!
lmjh

The Shrike said:
Your vocal performance is one of the best I've ever seen at a ProgPower, and I have been to all 7. :worship: Rawk!

I've also been to all 7, and I agree wholeheartedly. Actually, the whole Circus Maximus show (BOTH years) ranks high among my all-time favorite concerts (and I've seen quite a few). You guys are awesome!! :headbang:

It was also great hanging out with you, Mike...downstairs in the Vinyl (cheers!), in the Granada, and at the show itself. I didn't get to talk with the other guys in CM much (they all seemed very cool, though), but everywhere I went, there you were (and I wasn't stalking you, honest)! :heh:

Thanks for going over the lyrics for "Sin" with me...I love it when a great song has great lyrics, and that's one of the few that actually gives me chills. I was glad to know I interpreted the lyrics correctly!! GREAT song, and I can't wait to get the new disc...the new songs sounded awesome!!

You guys rock in so many ways....count me in as a vote for Circus Maximus back for ProgPower VIII....but a longer set this time!!!:headbang:

Craig

Hey Mikey........... HIHIHIHI!!!!!!! lol..... Just wanted to let you know that I went out and bought a family of hampsters!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH......

More to come soon bro...

And to say something real quick if I may, in all my years in the music industry, there have never been a better bunch of guys to work with. The music is ABSOLUTELY incredible, and being so cool on top of that is just a trip. You don't see those type of things often enough.

Stay the way you are.... I know you will. We all know the music will continue to be at the top of the genre....

Thanks guys.....Sincerely...

Shane

Thanks for being one of the few bands that can really sing and reproduce your records without computer or pre-recorded help (at least I hope that's true).

Hope you can come back to the US very soon...

Mike, you made my night when you later said you recognized me singing along with you on the floor. I adored your performance and you all did a really splendid job, honestly one of the best highlights from the weekend. Thanks for being so awesome and I can't wait to see you again (hopefully) soon. You have cemented a huge fan in me, right here.

-Katie

It was great meeting you this year. Actually it might have happened last year too but I couldn't tell ya haha!!!
What a great time. CIRCMAX RULES!!:worship:

THanks for kicking our asses again, you guys were even better this time around! Can't wait to see you guys again, and get that new cd goin, we're all having withdrawals already for the new stuff (which btw sounded excellent).

I just wanted to say that the Circus Maximus performance was amazing. It really blew me away. It was fantastic hanging out with all the guys and hanging out with Mike at the Granada, taking pictures and me drinking the only non-alcholic drink I could find (yay for gatorade!!). I hope you CM guys come back to see us soon. We need you!!! Lol. :lol:

Hey Mike!

Thanks again for another amazing show! You have one of the best voices I have ever heard! Thanks again for doing "Silence From Angels Above" this time around as that was one of my favorites on the album that you didn't do the previous year. I enjoyed talking with you at the show, glad you liked my photos from last year, and it was a blast partying at the Granada. Cant wait to see you guys again and I cant wait for the new album.