Cleveland Show

FadeToBlack

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2006
My left ear is still ringing from the 20th. Anybody ever experienced ear ringing for over 24 hours? This is the first for me, and I'm hoping that it's not Tinnitus.

The ringing has dropped some since the night of the concert, but I can't believe it's still there. Any thoughts?

ear plugs dude....ear plugs. I never go to a concert or perform live without them. The foam ones are decent (a lot better than nothing at least). I use these:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx

and when I get back to St. Paul for school in the fall, I'm going to have a pair of these ordered:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/erme.aspx

I've run into a lot of people at metal shows who have the whole "earplugs are for pussies" mentallity....and I don't know about you but I'd much rather be a pussy than deaf.

After the show, they were on the bus for a bit as usual (they need a bit of decompression and cool down time right after a show before coming out to talk to the fans)..then Russ & Jason snuck off to shower at the hotel..they came back, & then MJR & Pinnella went to go shower..not sure what the guys who stayed behind did (I was the one who brought the shower-ers to the hotel and back), but while I was around they were all pretty accessible to the fans, & there were even fans still there when the two Mikes and I got back..

After the show, they were on the bus for a bit as usual (they need a bit of decompression and cool down time right after a show before coming out to talk to the fans)..then Russ & Jason snuck off to shower at the hotel..they came back, & then MJR & Pinnella went to go shower..not sure what the guys who stayed behind did (I was the one who brought the shower-ers to the hotel and back), but while I was around they were all pretty accessible to the fans, & there were even fans still there when the two Mikes and I got back..

I knew I should have stayed after the show :cry: ...Either way, it was great to see them live!

SX is really easy to meet after the show, what awesome guys. I was going to hang around, but I was so beat, and a friend who lived close by was offering a place to stay with free food, so I had to leave and follow her home. Got to talk to D.C. Cooper a bit, and told him to say hi to the guys and give them some hero worship for me. :lol:

SX is really easy to meet after the show, what awesome guys. I was going to hang around, but I was so beat, and a friend who lived close by was offering a place to stay with free food, so I had to leave and follow her home. Got to talk to D.C. Cooper a bit, and told him to say hi to the guys and give them some hero worship for me. :lol:

Thats why I didn't stay either

The show would of been really cool (for me) but the crowd moshing ruined it. I was right up front but had to leave after the 1st song cuz of getting "SMASHED" .. So that really sucked for me. My hubby and I were not the only ones that had to get out of there either, a couple of guys followed us out too. I felt bad for all the people up there that was trying to have a good time and watch the show. So I had to watch the show from way back the rest of the nite. But I at least got to stay there for awhile afterwards and chat w/the guys, so that was worth all the trouble, so Thanx Symx for being so cool about hanging out w/your fans.....You might not know how much that means to some of us. :)