COB added to Guitar Hero 5

I think nearly everyone can agree (Old Bodom fans and New Bodom fans) that HCDR is an album that is somewhat of a middle ground of the new and old style. Therefore I think It is the perfect album for GH or RB to get songs from. Personally I would love to see Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper available but realistically HCDR would be wonderful.

Or, here is something even more crazy : Something Wild. :lol:

Seriously though, not a fan of seeing BD or AYDY songs on GH at all. :ill:

I actually hate that this is the song that's going to be representing Bodom....

Yeah the more I think about it the more I think :erk:

I think follow the reaper would have been the best choice, in guitar hero perspective lots of instrumental breaks of varying difficulty and would perfectly represent Bodom,oh well maybe on guitar hero 6

The only song that should be put on Guitar Hero is this:

But my pick, should that not truly pass, should be this:

Some headbangin music to liven up this thread, I suppose...:headbang::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the song feels like it was written in hangover. It's like different parts put together - the song as entirity just doesn't click for me.

So who cares? KTS sounds the same way, if not worse, but the fans still love it for whatever unfathomable reason.

Plus, if we had the real statistics on how many Bodom songs were writen in hangover, I think you'd be very surprised :lol:

But well, at least they didn't pick some PoS from AYDY. That's be worse.

But that song sounds like its done in hangover,they maybe wrote Mask Of Sanity or Bed Of Razors in huge hangover and still those songs are amazing

I also have a feeling that the they just had different parts of different songs and they just decided to put it in one song.:erk:

^:lol:

I actually hate that this is the song that's going to be representing Bodom...it's pretty weak by COB standards.If they were obligated to chose a song from BD then I totally agree Hellhounds or Smile Pretty would have been better choices..From a financial aspect aswell since potential new fans introduced to the band through GH would be more likely to spend money going to a live show if the band actually played the GH song live.Since DWEDFN isn't ever played live it seems like a bit of a unscrupuous decision really. I'd imagine Kissing the shadows could've done for CoB what 'Through the fire..' did for Dragonforce.That said I think something from HCDR would've been a more rounded representation of the band,Bodom Beach Terror maybe. If DWEDFN was the first cob song I ever heard (which it likely will be for lots of GH enthusiasts) I definately wouldn't be too pushed to find out more about the bands music.

Well put, I agree KTS is their most GHesque song. I mean, usually people who plays GH just wants fast and thinks fast=good (which for KTS is right, but whatever :lol:), and it's catchy enough to want to listen more from Bodom.

I think nearly everyone can agree (Old Bodom fans and New Bodom fans) that HCDR is an album that is somewhat of a middle ground of the new and old style. Therefore I think It is the perfect album for GH or RB to get songs from. Personally I would love to see Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper available but realistically HCDR would be wonderful.

Or, here is something even more crazy : Something Wild. :lol:

Seriously though, not a fan of seeing BD or AYDY songs on GH at all. :ill:

It's not even a matter of taking a song from AYDY or BD, it's choosing a song that has actually something. I mean, T,L&S is a great song, and so are LDB, Hellhounds, SPFTD, BFH... but DWEDFN it's not at all the best song to represent Bodom.

We can all have our dreams of what song's to be on Guitar Hero, but do any of you guys actually play that game? Why does it even matter XD

My 13y old brother does :lol: But he's already "educated" in Bodom, so his thougts on the matter are pretty much the same as ours.

there is different programs that you can add different songs in your GH. Though you need original game, one dvd, way to get that dvd working on your ps2 and then play.

Old school hate crew forever. fuck all these guitar hero cunts who dont even know how to handle a real guitar.

A song like COB would have been cool but I guess DWEDFN isn't a bad choice after all. I mean, the song is fast enough to be enjoyed by GH elitists and virtuosos. The song isn't to heavy and it has a catchy chorus. It's pretty well balanced imo.

I actually hate that this is the song that's going to be representing Bodom...it's pretty weak by COB standards.If they were obligated to chose a song from BD then I totally agree Hellhounds or Smile Pretty would have been better choices..From a financial aspect aswell since potential new fans introduced to the band through GH would be more likely to spend money going to a live show if the band actually played the GH song live.Since DWEDFN isn't ever played live it seems like a bit of a unscrupuous decision really. I'd imagine Kissing the shadows could've done for CoB what 'Through the fire..' did for Dragonforce.That said I think something from HCDR would've been a more rounded representation of the band,Bodom Beach Terror maybe. If DWEDFN was the first cob song I ever heard (which it likely will be for lots of GH enthusiasts) I definately wouldn't be too pushed to find out more about the bands music.

That is the fucking greatest opinion I have ever heard. I totally agree, ecspecially with the fact that THEY DON'T PLAY THE SONG LIVE
Hellhounds is a horrible choice though in my opinion, the solo is too weak and there isn't enough melody IMO

Dude, you didn't have enough with your thread did you? Stop it with Hellhounds, it's a great song no matter you like it or not :lol:

About the thread, we pretty much all agreed already that DWEDFN wasn't the wisest choice, no need to bring back yet again another dead thread, goes to both.

I think we lost the cob we know and love :yuk:.For a more mainstream "household" metal band.I'll stick to norther thank you!

I think we lost the cob we know and love :yuk:.For a more mainstream "household" metal band.I'll stick to norther thank you!

hmmm... NAAHP!
Are you fucking stupid? This really shows how much of a fan you are. The band gets one song on GH and you hate them? Go listen to your Norther since COB are too big for you now

"I think we lost the cob we know and love" That just makes me wanna shoot you. How are COB going to be any different now they have an mp3 on a game? yeah Im sure Alexi is gonna play shitter now, or take up clean singing. Hell maybe COB won't even bother making a new album because of this,
You sir are an idiot

COB didn't have any extra material for Blooddrunk, they had 10 songs of which two were merged to RKM. So they were not in the situation like some others who have 40 songs ready for an album and only have to pick the ones they like the most. But of course thing is most of other bands have maybe 1 nice melody per album while COB have maybe 10-15 or even 20 per song. Maybe it wouldn't change things considerably if they'd have much more time to write an album, they're not gonna write entire COB songs and then later decide they're not gonna use it. I think it's more like the ideas grow inside Alexi during the 2 years time and then he spontaneously "writes it down." But yeah I hope something different comes out next time.