CoB Family Tree

Maili Björklund said:
- Stratovarius ("Eagle Heart" played after solo battles)
- Nightwish ("Elvenpath" played before Downfall on Paris bootleg)
What if I wanted these two covers? :D

CoB are linked to Kovenant and Hypocrisy beacause they did their first tour with them and beacause they recorded FtR in Peter Tagtren's studio :)

Alexi put his arm round Maili Björklund for a photograph and said he liked her shirt, Ale lifted up her COB flag and gave her his half-smoked cigarette and Janne shook her hand, so they're related with her now
(sorry NeedledWarheart for messing up your thread, but I just had to strike back... and I'm also one of the people who contributed most to it, so I'm allowed to do this :p )

Reactions: Lari
Alexi is in Sinergy, whic hwas foiunded by Jesper Stromblad, who was a founding member of Hammerfall, along with Mikael Stanne and Niklas Sundin who ae members of Dark Tranquillity. Jesper is also a member of In Flames, etc.

So Hammerfall, DT and IF

COB and Agathodaimon since they toured together in 1998. In 2003 Alexi gave Thilo (yes our Ultimate Metal Thilo) a guitar lesson who also is a session member of Agathodaimon.

Reactions: Maili Björklund
Lordi. Because their keyboarder (Erna aka Enary) used to play in COB years ago, when Janne couldn't tour because he had to study. Btw I found the info on ScythesOfBodom ;)

Yeah, could be. I think it's very funny how his mouth looks like when he says "slow".

Back to topic: Lordi again because they did a cover of the Alice Cooper song He's Back (Man Behind The Mask) which also COB covered but their version sucked too much so they didn't release it.