Cob-forum member photogallery!

Arghh...... again....

*copypaste* (and please, read the rules! All of you!)

If you write to the Children Of Bodom official messageboard, you can add your picture here. But one rule, you must write regularly to COB forum before your picture can be added to gallery. Remember to put your picture to JPG, GIF, or PNG format, and send it to cobforumdecays@hevikangas.net. Do not send too big pictures, since picture's max width is 450px, and only one pic per face! If you want you can also tell something about the picture in a few sentences. You can also add your www-pages to the e-mail, so I can add it under the picture. Notice: You may/will get feedback from your picture, and if someone writes something stupid, don't take it all too serious, but if you really want, I can delete those comments.

EDIT:

I think EagleFlyFree is the only fucking person on this board who actually reads the rules...

Janina said:
Though I guess I'd be even happier, if my pic was a bit better :rolleyes:
blowjob.gif

Don't ask...

Thanks for puttin my pic up, man! Even though everyone thinks I have TEDDY BEARS on my shirt!! and one person said I look like that fat-ass Dino from Fear Factory??!?!

But seriously thanks for puttin it up im sure you got dozens that people want you to put up and shit!