Cob-forum member photogallery!

christcrusher said:
What the fuck is wrong with you buddy?
What's wrong with you? I don't think EFF meant to insult, it's just that everyone who post once here want's him/her pic on gallery. Nothing personal. Relax.:)

EDIT: I like your signature.

Hey, It is all good....I just do not take assholes lightly. If someone has the balls to talk like an ass, I will treat them like an ass. I came in here cause I like COB and usually all the new people I meet in any UM forum I visit are cool.

Torgoth: thanks re: my signature :)

christcrusher said:
What the fuck [...] how he worded his post....

no problem, you sounded like you needed the clearing anyway

christcrusher said:
And for your own knowledge [...] ....Think again.

i don't doubt your love for this forum (which isn't relevant here), and also when i wrote "if not, stop reading here", i did specially to ensure i wouldn't be derogating you for something i thought you were which you weren't. no thanks for not appretiating my prudence.

regarding the rest of your post: as long as you wash your ass beforehand, i'll be more than glad to kiss your pretty white heart shaped ass, and then i'll even let you blow me ;-)

Cheers!

So, Perfecterror just sent me a e-mail

"i just became a member, like an hour ago:) perfecterror"

So I hope you understand why I don't like to add newbies to gallery, it really seems that someone just wants a host for their pics.

EagleFlyFree: Please, I wouldn't blow you if I was paid in gold bars and a life time supply of Kettle One. I have seen your picture...haha....that is all I have to say Eagle Fuck Free....

P.S. When you said "stop reading here" that was MY CUE to keep ON reading....haha, why the fuck would I stop when there was still more jargon to your post?

Kisses Hun... I can see we have developed a strong bond already...hahaha

Welcome cock. . errr i mean christcrusher, and dont mind EFF, half the time he is dressed up like a pirate or being a cam whore :lol:. hes a cool kid, and a funny guy. i think after this mini flame war, you two might just get along quite nicely.

christcrusher said:
EagleFlyFree: Please, I wouldn't blow you if I was paid in gold bars and a life time supply of Kettle One. I have seen your picture...haha....that is all I have to say Eagle Fuck Free....

P.S. When you said "stop reading here" that was MY CUE to keep ON reading....haha, why the fuck would I stop when there was still more jargon to your post?

Kisses Hun... I can see we have developed a strong bond already...hahaha
ahahahaahah...I love this girl :lol::headbang: ;)

nice pic, fellow Martti \m/

Reactions: christcrusher
bobvex said:
Welcome cock. . errr i mean christcrusher, and dont mind EFF, half the time he is dressed up like a pirate or being a cam whore :lol:. hes a cool kid, and a funny guy. i think after this mini flame war, you two might just get along quite nicely.
HAHA, yeah that's cool Bobvex. Believe me, I am not worried. :)

ARAGORTH: haha, you are sweet man! Cheers to you!!!!!:hotjump:

EagleFlyFree said:
@christcrusher: you can state whatever you want about me here, but deep inside i know you can't resist to my macho hat. ;-)

neat pic! nice body for someone of your age ;-)
Oh yes EFF: You are quite the "seducer" aren't you....And fyi, I am 22 which last time I checked wasn't too old. Haha. Are you 15 or something? Oh wait a minute...I almost forgot, I don't care...lol :) jk...

COBSteele02: Haha, thanks for your comment that is really nice...That one arm tatt in that picture is long gone now. I had it lasered off within a period of about 5 months. I also do take pride in my intelligence, which is sometimes rare to find in the metal scene with chicks--or at least the ones I have had the displeasure of meeting.
Cheers man! :)

P.S. I will try to "convert," but the pathetic thing is you can't do anything with people innately stupid. I try:)

22 years?? they sure must have been tough! ;-) j/k

as for the seducer comment, well i don't know about that, but maybe i better stop before i make you do something that would get you in jail for child misuse huh :p