Cob-forum member photogallery!

:lol: good idea.... I never drink when i have school..... but since i took off this semester to goto brazil my classes dont restart until january.... so i have got time to kill CHEERZ (drinkin Heineken)
what u drinkin Crusher?

I am drinking cabernet sauvignon. I know, I know, sounds kinda gay but I have to keep it on the light side for tonight. I usually drink Kettle One and Cranberry or a Finlandia Seabreeze...those are my favorite chick drinks!

I miss downing Karhu man! Some fucking great beer indeed!

Also, I think I am trying to celebrate this harsh semester being over before it is actually OVER. Only a few more days, and I am finished for a while! Woohoo!

Hey christ, you cant blame us californians (im just in colorado for a year), our governer is a killer cborg from the future (and dings of dat nature), i live in San Jose btw.

EagleFlyFree said:
woot! justice has been done :)

Indeed! :) Ha ha ! You'll never see a pic of me! I'll keep the mystery alive! Ok , well Jaded knows what I look like but he doesn't post here much from what I've seen. :loco: Maybe once I been here like 6 months or so. Then I'll start my campaign of blinding you all with my unattractiveness. :Smug:

EagleFlyFree said:
i already exposed one, you're next :p

Should I be afraid of threats made by a finger pirate ? :erk:

I don't drink very much and once made the mistake of obeying this girl that told me to take a swig out of a bottle. It was vodka and I ended up swigging it straight up and showering everyone around me when I spit it out.

here it's probably a month's worth of enslavement :-(

@Kitty: you bet! this finger pirate, as diminute and cutesy as you see him, has raked more loot and sank more ships and had more scumbags walk the plank than any one pirate was ever supposed to, so yes, you should be scared of my threaths ;-)

bobvex said:
Hey christ, you cant blame us californians (im just in colorado for a year), our governer is a killer cborg from the future (and dings of dat nature), i live in San Jose btw.
HAHA, cool man, I go up there a lot actually more toward Palo Alto and San Fran.
And Finlandia is only about 13.99 on sale here for a smaller bottle. It is cheap as fuck. Try buying a bottle of Kettle One, or Stoli's, that shit is a bit more expensive. And if you want outstanding Vodka and a hole in your wallet, buy a bottle of Grey Goose. That shit is 100 percent smooth as all hell!