Cob-forum member photogallery!

why don't you two soulmates hug tightly while i push you both down a cliff? :p

@christcrusher: well, aren't you gonna rant about how you did in your final exam? or what am i supposed to pick on you about ;-)

EagleFlyFree said:
why don't you two soulmates hug tightly while i push you both down a cliff? :p

@christcrusher: well, aren't you gonna rant about how you did in your final exam? or what am i supposed to pick on you about ;-)
Awwwww....how fucking sweet....I knew you cared about me EEF, I am touched....Yes, and I did quite well despite the fact that I did end up getting kinda drunk the night before...I am all good now tho, and I only have one more final to go. Tomorrow night is time to get drunk and beligerent, and enjoy the hangover (mostly cause I couldn't enjoy any of my hangovers this semester!!!!!!!!)

cheers:)

yeah well, don't get all mellow, as you know kids are very unstable ;-)
good to hear that!
i got a final tomorrow (today, even) evening and another one on saturday... but i've been sooo feebleminded these last months, it costs me atrocities to get off my butt and go study... i still haven't prepared much for either hehe, i'm heading towards dead end here

>EEF
i could almost swear you did that on purpose, out of previous experiences in this board :p

Rappion - I sent you a pic but its not up, you say it's changed at the top, and the caption is changed, but the pic itself is the same.
did i fuck up sending the pic, or is it just not changed yet?

yay!!! no more school till next semester, got all As, 4.0 for the first time ever:) i graduated from my community college, here in VA called Tidewater Community College. i was poor, and ended up there instead of a Uni. But now i got a full schlorship for the next 2 years at Old Dominion University! i hear you guys... CHEERS!!

ThomasComputer.JPG