Cob-forum member photogallery!

~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
blowjob.gif

Don't ask...
Don't worry, I won't... I don't even want to know what goes on in your mind :rolleyes:

I got AGAIN couple of pics from people who don't even have a nickname in um.com "memberlist".

Or have u saw Here nicknames like "Perfecterror" and "Christcrusher"? Perfecterror writes to COB gallery, but I haven't saw her here.

Christcrusher has nick on memberlist, but I haven't saw her either.

~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
I got AGAIN couple of pics from people who don't even have a nickname in um.com "memberlist".

Or have u saw Here nicknames like "Perfecterror" and "Christcrusher"? Perfecterror writes to COB gallery, but I haven't saw her here.

Christcrusher has nick on memberlist, but I haven't saw her either.
I am a premium member of the UM board. Is there a difference between being a member of the UM board and this "member list" you are talking about? You haven't seen me where?

@christcrusher: the point of the cob forum member photogallery is to have pics of members of the cob board, as opposed to pics of cob forum members together with pics of other people, isn't that a little obvious?

i hope you mentioned you're premiun to express that you're on um a lot, if so you can stop reading here. otherwise if you think your little money gives you any right over anyone here, you can stuff it up your ass.

What the fuck is wrong with you buddy? I just recently started to post here in the COB forum, isn't that a little obvious? And thanks for trying to be a big man and clear things up for me, but I think I already knew what the member list is. However, my confusion lied only with how he worded his post....

So don't feel too bad...you have been EXTREMELY informative...ha...ha

And for your own knowledge: Yes, I did express that I am a premium member because I am on UM quite a lot....I also support this forum, and like to do anything in my power to help it out, and keep it here. You really are an uptight one eh? Do you really think I would actually come in this forum for the sole purpose of saying 'I have rights over anyone else'....Think again.

Cheers!

P.S. You can kiss my pretty, white, heart-shaped ass----asshole. I didn't come to this forum to deal with a demoralizing buffoon such as yourself. This ain't the Relapse board hun.