COB TV News

Oh, my fucking god!
1. A few beers (4-5) won't make you drunk.
2. A few swigs of whisky or vodka won't make you drunk.
3. Alexi said swigs, not bottle.
4. Throwing up from alcohol could mean 2 things:
- drinking 0.3-0.5 litre of something heavy alcohol very fast, but after that nothing bad happens to you (bad nourishment can cause it)
- drinking incredible big amount of alcohol - it nearly kills - I don't think, Alexi does it on/before show.

If someone likes drinking, it doesn't mean alcohol problems. I like beer, and drink very often (not for getting drunk). I drink even when I'm learning for exams and such.
And I can't stand people, who don't drink any alcohol, saying these childish phrases like "Don't drink! It kills you! You'll burn in hell!"...

^^if you combined 1 and 2 i woud maybe get a bit carried away or to be honest id probly be completely gone :lol: anyway i shoudnt drink coz i go on lot of medication. Bad things can happen to people who combine this strong medication...anyways they got somekinda combine effect with alcohol wich basicly means if i drink too mcuh i coud just about die or somethin (They are also used for cancer) but oh well...life sucks...and then you die:D:lol:

With that said...i agree with the post above mine :p

it would be awesome to close this thread with BP's post and erase mine :D

Oh shut the fuck up already!!

What is up with everyone? Mystique is absolutely right and everyone is all of a sudden turning into Alexi's best friend. He drinks too much, maybe not when performing, but atleast after, taking away time he could have actually played guitar.

I think it's actually you who is beeing over-sensitive. I'm just tired of listening you guys whining about something like this.

You get over it! And shut up!

Who fucking cares! Everyone is trying to defend Alexi as if he is Jesus or some shit (maybe to some of you) but it is a fact Alexi drinks too much. I wouldn't be surprised if he ever got alcohol poisoning.

What is up with everyone? Mystique is absolutely right and everyone is all of a sudden turning into Alexi's best friend. He drinks too much, maybe not when performing, but atleast after, taking away time he could have actually played guitar.

exactly! his live performances proves that instead of practicing the songs, he's too busy getting drunk. and i'm not against that or anything, cuz i bet i would act the same way if i were in his situation. but i'm just pointing out the fact that yes, he drinks very heavily.

but i'm just pointing out the fact that yes, he drinks very heavily.

so where are the fuckin facts?

Alexi playin worse>alexi doesn't practice as much as in early days>he doesn't practice so much because he's busy with alcohol?

Sorry but this is quite farfetched.
There's about 3 hours on the web where you can see him drinking. Every minute was for official videos so it's normal they don't show how they are seriously practicing.

I never said that he isn't drinking heavily. I just said that it's not our business, so stop complaining about it. None of us knows how much he drinks in real life. I can't understand why this is so big issue for some, I don't give a damn how much, how often, where and why he drinks.

The get back to the topic I gotta say that the small clip of Tuska in part 1 made me crazy. I was there in the second row and Chokehold is also one of my favourites, especially live. I wish the Tuska DVD will get out soon. Okay this became still a bit off topic. But I don't think part two will come so soon, because I heard that they're gonna go to the studio first in October if I remember correct. So they don't really have anything to shoot and release. And it did take like four months for this to come also ;) But I'm waiting on it, cheking the website every day.

(And to get again a bit off topic, come on, it's not your business what Alexi's doing on his spare time. He's a grown up man and it's his life, he can do with it whatever he wants. And don't say he's not practicing enough, he playes like every day many hours. And yes, every time I've met him he has been totally or almost sober. Never really drunk. So please let it be...it's not our business)

Who gives a shit? as long as he makes great music then it wont bother me...i mean its his private life. so we shoudnt give a flying fuck.

EDIT: I dont want him to drink himself to death. I just think its lame that ppl really think that hes an full blown alcoholic who just wants alcohol. Maybe he drinks too much but then again...who doesnt ?