CoBoT is an online dating service.

tl;dr: you're convincing yourself that you don't care to have a girl and that somehow makes it easier to sleep at night.

No one said you NEEDED a girl, but denying the fact you care to have one is just a real insight into the turmoil within you. I was genuinely trying to give advice, no need to be so defensive :lol:

If you were genuinely trying to give advice, then why is it the same exact shit you've said in the past to me?

I didn't say I don't care to have a girlfriend at all. I said that right now there are things in life that are more important to me. You really do love just jumping to conclusions and putting words in people's mouths, don't you?

And this isn't an emotional breakdown, Cliff, it's me getting ridiculed yet again for the same old shit by the same people as always. Honestly, you'd think people would find something better to do with their time. Guess not though.

And this isn't an emotional breakdown, Cliff, it's me getting ridiculed yet again for the same old shit by the same people as always. Honestly, you'd think people would find something better to do with their time. Guess not though.

All I did was ask if you were at the place. I don't quite care enough to remember the exact name, or religion of the place, so excuse me.

Being ridiculed for being a baby isn't old shit when you're still a massive baby.

For someone that is too busy with work and loving life to have a girlfriend, he still manages to come here and act like a little bitch and be defensive when there is no call for it.

You really gotta admire that.

I got to here:

Joe how pretty you were
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) *lol
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) OMG
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) thats just
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) *lol
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) out of all cobot members
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) I never thought you would ever say something like that
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) (lol)
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) I mean
Marie | (L) I wish I could have left with him... | Cuddly Cake Of Love (L) you know ive cybered with most of cobot

And seriously almost died from laughing so hard, my god it hurts.

^
yeah she had every cobot gangbangkid.
cyber gangbang !!!!!!oneeinselfelven
I will come down to montreal and bust your virgin ass
:lol:
and marie.. :lol: guys who met her, is she also like that outside the webs?

I'm also glad not every girl is like : I'm a girl,that means sex and love go together. :yow:

i wonder if those people really could manage to get a boner from watching her :s

oh Chris :lol:

For fuck's sake, get over it. I love how you say you're over me and everything but you keep being pissed off like hell at me, which I know I totally deserve but IT'S BEEN ALMOST 1 YEAR !! :lol:

Get over it. you'll feel much better afterwards :)

I'ma start some drama, You don't want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama.
7_h.jpg

Once again, someone needs toget that popcorn eating smiley in here