CoF and Dimmu

I always put it this was, Dimmu and Cof have as much talent as Nsync or the Backstreet Boys and suck just as bad..

BUT, complaining about them is as old and annoying as the bands themselves, so just shut the fuck up about it and move on.

I agree to many music elitest nazi types out there. Simply because a band sells doesn't mean they sold out. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is one of my fav albums. I get into other black metal bands ie....mayhem, abruptum, ancient, bathory bal sagoth, bokrnagar etc etc
Dimmu and COF might be more commercial but it doesn't mean they lack talent.

IMO, these bands are very good and their existance is the reason your piece of shit Brutal Death Metal bands even exist. I am not meaning to diss it, but I simply don't understand your brutal death metal, not that I go out of my way to say I dislike it. Long live bands like Dimmu who still know that melody is more important that discordance and false image....
forever the true metal

I'm not saying anything about selling out, I'm saying Dimmu is generic and lame, and COF is just fucking gay......they are both mediocre run of the mill bands that get way more hype than they deserve and suck

Originally posted by artificialreasons
IMO, these bands are very good and their existance is the reason your piece of shit Brutal Death Metal bands even exist. I am not meaning to diss it, but I simply don't understand your brutal death metal, not that I go out of my way to say I dislike it. Long live bands like Dimmu who still know that melody is more important that discordance and false image....
forever the true metal
why does that sound so contradictory?