colors

yeah that was shit :D

i wrote in hebrew letters
and because you don't have hebrew fonts on your computer
you see it like a messed-up english letters

Yes, luke, but it's not an across-the-board thing. I couldn't name half the utencils in a kitchen in English.... >P

CMYK: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black (don't ask me why "K" = black)

It's the standard 4-colour processing system used in most colour printmaking - colour newspapers, magazines, whatever. When designing for print in, say, photoshop, you have the option to switch from RGB (red, green, blue) to CYMK to better visualize on screen what the image will look like on paper.

Another example I would bring up is that when I was 12 or so, I put my Mom's glasses on, just goofing around, and noticed that through them the world actually looked a lot clearer. I didn't know I needed glasses before that - I assumed everybody saw things that were far away as being blurry.

(SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: The wearing of glasses not prescribed to you is not recommended, please do not try the above at home)

I wish I could remember correctly a disorder with which apperently Rachmaninov was affected. It starts with 's' but I can't help out anymore than that.
The effect of this disorder is a confusion in the brain of two or more senses, resulting in a person translating information recieved as audio wavelenghths into say the part of the brain responible for optics. According to the TV program I saw, these people sensed the world in a completely different way, hearing colours, or tasting shapes....

Originally posted by luke
I wish I could remember correctly a disorder with which apperently Rachmaninov was affected. It starts with 's' but I can't help out anymore than that.
The effect of this disorder is a confusion in the brain of two or more senses, resulting in a person translating information recieved as audio wavelenghths into say the part of the brain responible for optics. According to the TV program I saw, these people sensed the world in a completely different way, hearing colours, or tasting shapes....

hey Luke,

is this word "synsathesia"? I know I"m on the right track, there is probably some odd prefix or suffix to be added there.

that's it, but I think maybe it was spelled more like 'synesthesia' It would help if I had an encyclopedia around here.....