Competition!!!

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
Attention! Competition for Antimatter & Anathema members! The band that will come to Poland first wins! The winner will have occasion to drink the best alcohol on the world for free. Loser will be fucked by Sopel (who has 15inch long cock with many varices) and his long-time boyfriend - Peter Steele in the same time!!!

Look, you guys really think it's just completely up to the band huh where they play? :s I don't think they could just say something like "we wanna play at that place on that date" Basically it's just up to the organizers of concerts. So if you really want them to come to Poland, organize it! :p

He said nothing about playing :err: So does it mean that the first band who just arrives there wins all the alcohol? And if one of the bands doesn't move a toe, sopel will run across the lands, waters and sky just to do his thing to losers.

Or am I just wasting my time poking my brain?

:lol:

come on, let's see apic. seriously, though. i really wanna see what all my friends on the anathema and antimatter board look like. ive seen some of you on those gig pics, but thats all. you know we could even have a picture directory like opeth and in flames boards have.

ok, speakinstone *drool* lets see a pic *drool*

Do you guys really think I'm takin pics of me..? :rolleyes:

Found one, taken by somebody..? :lol: Me & me bro last summer:

1035465722565.jpeg

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
@stone

What? I'm taking pics of myself all the time :D

That was one happy photo, now I know if we happen to run to each other in the Helsinki-nightlife :rolleyes:

Eh, yes..I thought it'd be more easier to recognize me, not too sober in that photo either..?!