Competition!!!

B. Hill (RIP) sucked. Paythons had some good moments. But screw all that. I just need lots of "Married With Children" reruns and I'll be happy.

Smack the pony was/is truly hilarious, but what beats even that is Big Train. Some really absurd jokes and incredibly funny stuff. And on the re-run here in Finland is Coupling, funny sitcom that must be mentioned also.

:lol: Did you see the episode where one of the announcers got hysterical after his mate told a lousy joke? That Simon Pegg is one funny guy, also his Spaced -series was a blast.

And talking about britcom, that League of Gentlemen was one sick puppy :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
:lol: Did you see the episode where one of the announcers got hysterical after his mate told a lousy joke? That Simon Pegg is one funny guy, also his Spaced -series was a blast.

And talking about britcom, that League of Gentlemen was one sick puppy :D

can't remember if i've seen that one..? almost every episode took me to hospital, anyway.. :D yep, that dudes a genius :lol: just love his humour, it's marvellous..and britcom rule overall! :D :)

how can it be that nobody mentioned blackadder or alan partridge??

coupling is quite funny from what I've seen, and obviously the office and phoenix nights are genius from what I've seen, but the euro crowd might not have gotten them yet

Well, acting stupid and all that might make one think that it couldn't be possible.... Yet it is. Good for him; I respect that.