Competition!!!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i just realized. i had over 4000 posts, now it's back to 3815. hahahaha, funny peculiar.
they probably closed some forums... that could be a reason... is there anyone else having such a high postcount?

Originally posted by Mariner
they probably closed some forums... that could be a reason... is there anyone else having such a high postcount?

yeah they did: in flames and lake of tears...two boards that i frequented. but thats not the reason why, ' cause otherwise my postcount should have gone A LOT lower. i used to post quite frequently on in flames. oh, never mind. as if this were very important...

beerchug.gif
yeh, welcome!

:) i accept your warm welcome with gratitude, and have decided I shall enjoy expressing my warped little view on life, and the occasional outburst of my filthy sense of humour, here at the AnM forum. here here chaps - fill your glass to the brim, a toast to warming welcomes:D

Do you know a brit comedy called "Smack The Poney "?
This is my favourite...It's the english equivalent to the french "Robin des bois", if the french lads see what I mean...

Benny Hill was cool when I was young, but at this time I really prefered Mr Beans - sorry to be so common - which was dead funny sometimes !

i remember perfectly first time i saw mr bean on tv by accident. i was laughing my head off asking myself how the hell is that mong. but after it's been broadcasted like 52 times on french tv, i got kinda sick of it.