Guitar Tone Competition 3: Planning phase

Okay here is a mix with more attenuated bass, as per what Jeff requested: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/285689/Guitar Tone Comp 3 - Ermzmix2.mp3

A lot of it was actually in the guide guitars, and the backing track is more or less fine (IMO anyway).

I've uploaded the final backing track and will link Jeff/Anssi up to it. As it currently stands you guys have 6dB of headroom above the mix to seat your guitar tones, but that may be subject to change depending on what the guys want.

Send the final files to MarkG, he is hosting of the competition, but since he had a lot of stuff to do with his thesis I did majority of the prep-work. I will be unavailable "for a while" as I will be on the åbo-stockholm ferry for a while.

If its not too late, wouldn't mind havin a crack at this either

Cheers

This ain't Protools HD you know.

Send the final files to MarkG, he is hosting of the competition, but since he had a lot of stuff to do with his thesis I did majority of the prep-work. I will be unavailable "for a while" as I will be on the åbo-stockholm ferry for a while.

This ain't Protools HD you know.

I have received the backing + backing with guide from ermz! I don't however have the DI's yet. Anssi, send em over? As soon as I have everything (hopefully tomorrow) I will make the new thread.

I just received the DI's from Jeff! I'll double check but I think we have everything we need now. I'll make the new thread June 1st, so keep your eyes open!