Guitar Tone Competition IV?

Bass Guitar = Guitar
Guitar Tone Competition = Gutiar tone

I want Bass DI's

We talk about how much the Bass is apart of the guitar tone, we woul dget more variance in tones if we allowed contestants to dial in bass settings to. This would help all the clips from sounding like generic OD pedal pushed amps.

Bass Guitar = Guitar
Guitar Tone Competition = Gutiar tone

I want Bass DI's

We talk about how much the Bass is apart of the guitar tone, we woul dget more variance in tones if we allowed contestants to dial in bass settings to. This would help all the clips from sounding like generic OD pedal pushed amps.

I never thought about it like this, but having the bass DI would make each persons version sound different, i vote for the bass DI!

I really dig the idea of providing both DI and processed bass. This way the unexperienced participants (like me) who want to make their own bass sound can compare theirs to the already processed one and so we have an additional learning effect...

I really dig the idea of providing both DI and processed bass. This way the unexperienced participants (like me) who want to make their own bass sound can compare theirs to the already processed one and so we have an additional learning effect...

That make's the point!
+1

Goddamn!!! I would like to get both, to get some possibilities to learn from already processed bass.
But if you put that I better do it myself.