Guitar Tone Competition IV: Sign Up

Ermz just sent me a message that he can't do the bass because of the delayed schedule, so any good bass players with a decent sounding bass with new strings and good recording chain wanna record the bass? Song is in standard tuning, pop punk, about 35 bars at 175 bpm of really simple punk stuff, nothing over 1/8th notes and we only need the DI-track (preferrably edited...), the participants will process the bass track how ever they feel is fit for the song.

Ermz just sent me a message that he can't do the bass because of the delayed schedule, so any good bass players with a decent sounding bass with new strings and good recording chain wanna record the bass? Song is in standard tuning, pop punk, about 35 bars at 175 bpm of really simple punk stuff, nothing over 1/8th notes and we only need the DI-track (preferrably edited...), the participants will process the bass track how ever they feel is fit for the song.

I've got a Fender Mexican P Bass with a Duncan 1/4 pounder in it. BSS AR133 DI box and Mackie Onyx 800R pre's. Could record it on wednesday night. Any good to you?