Concerts

Yesterday I saw Tyr, Alstorm, Heidevolk, and Adorned Brood

Great bands, it was just too bad that Heidevolk concert was cut a bit too short...

Tyr was properley the best band of the evening, properley because the leadsinger spoke Dansih:loco:

hey in what seemed like the weirdest march ever, i saw sunn0)))/jazkamer (with oren and attila), then radiohead/kraftwerk and finally opeth...i still cant stop the internal tears of emotion and my ears will never ever heal cause of the 120+ dB @ sunn0)))

going to see Satyricon tonight... cant wait.
also seeing in mourning this weekend, and this time i plan to be sober enough to actually remember being there..

And i bought tickets to porcupine tree coming to Sweden this fall a couple of days ago.

I've seen them 4 times since 2002, although seeing as this isn't a tour for an album they might switch it up a bit compared to the 10,000 Tour

Ahh, just got back from the NIN show. Phenomenal performance, and they mainly played Pretty Hate through Downward material plus a few unexpected songs like Dead Souls. Awesome.

I arrived early, and to my surprise Tom Merellow's new band Street Sweepers Social Club was playing. No one new who they were at first, but then Tom just killed it, and everyone was rocking out at that point. Then NIN went on right after so I didn't have to see JA. So everything worked out perfect. :headbang: Hellsa ya!

Just informing incase people here were attending Shining's gig that they have cancelled their swedish gigs.
I'm bummed about this, I was looking forward seeing them again.
That sucks, I saw them at Infernal Damnation a few weeks ago in London and they were amazing :headbang: