Concerts

Luce

Dreaming Soul
Oct 3, 2008
Italy
i've tried to find a thread as this but i haven't found it.
So i have thought that might be interesting to know something about which concerts are you going to see and how was for you!
MadTinus must say me something about dismember in stockhoml on november!!!!
Anyway tomorrow i will be to alcatraz here in my city to see in flames with Gojira!:kickass:

Yes, the Dismember gig next month! :headbang:

Last week I went to see Porcupine Tree two nights in a row in Tilburg. They were making recordings for an upcoming live DVD there, especially the 2nd night was pure awesomeness!

31th of october dark tranquillity will be there for recording the dvd too!!! i will be here for sure :DDD
and after i will surely go to see anathema this saturday and at the begining of november will arrive here mick moss+ duncan patterson for 2 gigs in Lombardy! with a good italian band called all my faith lost
i wish to be able to see dismemer too.they was caming in italy this august but they have played in extremly south of italy and for me it was almost 100 euro only for going here by train for came back was actually the same ..and i should stay here to sleep too..and it wasn't possible to arrive here from the biggest city near this place ç_ç

Porcupine Tree twice?!!! They sold out in London before I knew about the show.

Slayer is filming a DVD on October 31st here. I've never been to the Hammersmith, seen a Slayer show OR been part of a DVD taping. I think I'll order a ticket right now...I just have to sit through Trivium.
Also Anathema is playing at the beginning of November, It will be good to see a full set. I've already picked up a ticket for Enslaved as well.
November is looking good for London, and I'm looking poor.

for the moment, nothing is arranged before february, for Pain at the Biebob in Vosselaar, Belgium.

Im seeing opeth on december, really awaiting for that gig. It will be my first ever Opeth gig

Im seeing opeth on december, really awaiting for that gig. It will be my first ever Opeth gig

i will be in october to see them too :D it will be my 5th times...but i'm happy cuz they play with the ocean and CYNIC!!!! and i've seen cynic in july and they were amazing!:worship:

Nice, I haven't heard ocean nor the Cynic at all but have heard that they're pretty good some of my friends are coming only for Cynic too. Maybe I should ch-ch-check it out.

I went to see Cult of Luna yesterday. Pure magic. They played in an old theater hall, so the atmosphere was just ..... awesome! Creepy in a way, but awesome.
Oh and they had their two drummers playing at the same time, that was really impressive.

well i am seeing Belphegor with Amon Amarth tomorrow.
on the 26th of october i am seeing Opeth.
on the 31st or october i am seeing Watain.
and hopefully on the 2nd of november i will be seeing Abigail Williams.

Yes, the Dismember gig next month! :headbang:

Last week I went to see Porcupine Tree two nights in a row in Tilburg. They were making recordings for an upcoming live DVD there, especially the 2nd night was pure awesomeness!
:mad: I hate you.

Recently i seen:
Amon Amarth/Ensiferum
Opeth
Amorphis

might go see Soulfly next month for free and Soilwork in beginning of 09 but other than that i can't
think of any other shows.

do any of you know anything about tickets for the dismember gig? I want to go as well :)

I was at anathema in copenhagen yesterday.. awwesome show (me and some friends drove 1400 km total to see them..)

going to; Slayer/unholy trinity in november and opeth in december..
an perhaps dismember :)