CONFIRMED: Dio has left us :(

99% of ultra-conservative Baptist moooorons give the rest a bad name.

I wouldn't go out there and commit violence upon them; after all, violence brings ya down to their level. And probably gets you put in jail.

I would simply protest them with a sign that had an arrow pointing toward them saying simply, "Those people are idiots!" or "Those fools don't add up to Dio's left pinky!" or somesuch. :heh:

99% of ultra-conservative Baptist moooorons give the rest a bad name.

I wouldn't go out there and commit violence upon them; after all, violence brings ya down to their level. And probably gets you put in jail.

I would simply protest them with a sign that had an arrow pointing toward them saying simply, "Those people are idiots!" or "Those fools don't add up to Dio's left pinky!" or somesuch. :heh:

Sometimes you need a little muscle, and a little violence to clean up the gene pool. Protest his alleged satanism,& his devil gesture, but stay the fuck away from his memorial service. I hope they get hurt. They deserve it, not just RJD but, protesting at the soldiers funerals. Bitch all they want, I'm not saying they need to be silenced, but for fucks sake, show a little respect, and compassion.....

...I'm not saying they need to be silenced, but for fucks sake, show a little respect, and compassion.....

sadly, J-Dub, respect and compassion are NOT things in the vocabulary of these creatures. they rail against all the evils and ills in the world and yet they never look in the mirror.

Freddy and his minions will get theirs in the end...and when they start dying, all the (remaining) soldiers, their families, the families of the fallen and all the rest of us who are worth "protesting"
about will show up at THEIR funerals and protest the fuck out of them...

:headbang:

Eh, they seem like just a few over zealous wackos. I mean that whole post just reads so retarded. I wouldn't give them any validation by getting into too much of an uproar over this. The way that's written, it sounds like that's what they're looking for. I'm sure there will be security at the service and the few freaks that show up will be kept away from the rest, who will mostly view them as the pathetic, insensitive creatures they are.

well I have said it many times and some jackass always says something stupid like "they are not all bad" but this is what religion does it creates people like these. And Christians are the worse. They are like Gremlins all cute on the outside but there is an ugly bastard hiding in them all. Feeding after midnight or conservative thought and Christian belief, it all has the same outcome.

Not all Christians.

When it comes to dealing with these people, ask yourself, "What would Dio do?"
I have to say again, the best way to address this is not to at all. This group is trying to take advantage of Dio's popularity in order to get attention for themselves. Don't give it to them.

These disgusting people should be ignored and cold-shouldered, but I don't think that with a very large assembly of raucuous metal fans, that every one will think of it in this way. Something is going to happen and someone is going to try to start something. We'll be hearing about this.

Not all Christians.

I have to say again, the best way to address this is not to at all. This group is trying to take advantage of Dio's popularity in order to get attention for themselves. Don't give it to them.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Phelps and his small group of idiots mainly consist of his family members anyway, and it really isn't looked upon as anything other than a radical group of airheads... point being we should all simply continue to pay our respects to Dio and his family, and ignore this really stupid minor intrusion. I imagine Ronnie would handle it the same way.

Besides, we could all simply join this group
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!...m-going-to-picket-his-funeral/110881138930860

Eh, they seem like just a few over zealous wackos. I mean that whole post just reads so retarded. I wouldn't give them any validation by getting into too much of an uproar over this. The way that's written, it sounds like that's what they're looking for. I'm sure there will be security at the service and the few freaks that show up will be kept away from the rest, who will mostly view them as the pathetic, insensitive creatures they are.

I knew someone would say that and I believe I addressed it. But I'm not going to get into this here.
Yes they are using Dio's popilarity and they will succeed.

Not all Christians.

By the way my attentions were not to offend Christians. But these Kansas people are not just one bad egg.

By the way my attentions were not to offend Christians. But these Kansas people are not just one bad egg.

J. I'm a Christian, so your comment sort of lumps me in with these wack jobs. I promise, that these people aren't the types of Christians I associate with. These are VERY misguided, fanatical people that seriously need to revisit the teachings of Christ and as someone else said, look in the mirror. I'm mourning and have dreaded the loss of Dio like so many other legions of metal fans. Reading stuff like this in the media just saddens me to say the least.

By the way, these people in Kansas aren't true Christians. They may think they are, but a Christian shouldn't have malice in his/her heart like this. In my opinion, Hell will be full of people that have sat on church pews every Sunday who thought they had it right, but didn't.

~Brian~

With most things in life, I'd agree with those advocating for taking the high road. However, this group often shows up at funerals, and mocks the dead in front of their grieving families. They've done this at the funeral of soldiers, gays, and even at the funeral of Mr. Rogers. These people need a beating.

As for the whole religious aspect of such behavior, obviously these folks should never be lumped in with actual Christians. That stated, I'll simply quote Steven Weinberg:

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

They're like North Korea. Ignore them and they'll die off because of their own ignorance soon enough.

How about a BEATDOWN of Biblical proportions? Time to send some of these fucks to the hospital......

Because the constant picketing of American Soldiers didn't warrant this? These idiots aren't going away. The last time they picketed something about 5 of them showed up to about 150 counter-protesters. They're not going to get anywhere near the actual funeral, and there'll be about 10 of them. They're insignificant, and should be treated as such.

These Imbreed Corn Eating Kansas Baptists (for the sake of name calling) are the reason Christians or anyone that belives in God get a bad name. Do they realize that when they act like this, the world sees them as a cult just like they see heavy metal? I mean Christianity is supposed to be about Compassion, Forgiveness and Love right? Well these people are just as wrong as their non-christian counterparts. I mean they pick on the horns? Didn't his grandmother start that and he thought it was cool when he was what 18.....20??? gimme a break.

I really hope something goes down at the funeral. Something needs to happen to shut these people up and I promise you at least one person out of that bunch is going to do something crazy.

I will enjoy reading this when it comes out. As will most of you i presume :)

In my opinion, Hell will be full of people that have sat on church pews every Sunday who thought they had it right, but didn't.

It's a sad thought that you go through life trying to do exactly what you thought god wanted and still end up tormented for all eternity because you couldn't comprehend the will of a perfect being. Even for lunatics like WBC.