Congrats Mike!

Very happy for you, Mike! I've got 2 little girls myself, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Best to you and your family!

Congrats, Mike! Now let the sleepless nights begin! Hahaha... I have a 4.5 month old girl. It's definitely the greatest experience ever. New PRS AND commencement of the recording process. Awesome times for you!

Congrats to Mike! Another healthy baby girl, great news!
I'm also getting pretty excited about the new record. Cool to know when we can expect it!

Maybe there will be a hidden bonus track on the new record. Imagine a children's song written by Mike ^^

Seriously I'm quite sure there are some lullabyes for the children that are written by the man himself...

Oh and I almost forget, congratulations Mike!

Maybe there will be a hidden bonus track on the new record. Imagine a children's song written by Mike ^^

Seriously I'm quite sure there are some lullabyes for the children that are written by the man himself...

Oh and I almost forget, congratulations Mike!

lullabyes with growls!

"hush little baby.... DONT SAY A WORD. MOMMYS GONNA BUY YOU A MOCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD!"

the "bird part" should sound like the "Deafening shrieks pierced the niiiiight" part from the Leper Affinity. that would own so much.