Controversial opinions on metal

Juggalos? What the fuck are you saying?

Juggalos are fans of Insane Clown Posse, a bad white rap duo. They are usually wiggers like ICP themselves and wear clown corpsepaint.

How many respect The Black Album though? And I know more than a few people who got into extreme metal through Slipknot...

Metallica wasn't that bad of an album. "Enter Sandman" was a great song until radio overplaying killed it, burned it, and pissed in the ashes.

Ok, just for you i'll ask myself whether it was wrong... nope, once again my opinion says it's pretty much spot on!

(in other words: opinions can't be wrong)

Do I really have to draw out the fact that I was only half serious? On that note, you're basically a faggot if you don't like Bathory.

Only certain people's opinions can be wrong. Stupid people, for instance, can have wrong opinions. Another category would be people who don't like Pink Floyd.

;) Just kiddin' Mort.

Grindcore is better than Power Metal as are my usual favorites(Death, Black, Thrash, Gothic).
ICP has a good song in "Let's Go All The Way"

Listen to The Damnation Game or Divine Wings of Tragedy and you see where the descriptions of them as being power metal come from.