Controversial opinions on metal

katy-perry-teenage-dream.jpg
symbol.png
514_1596_2.jpg

What features of the two are you comparing?

:mad:

I love cannibal corpse. Also looking for lyrical depth in death metal is being a tremendous faggot.

nah man like usually u just need to read between the lines 4 the metafores and stuff cuz like on the surface its about rape, dragons, despair, or like w/e depending on the style but on the inside its about serious cultural change, and very universel sociopolitical themes

i mean everyone knows metal is the most complex genre other than jazz musically

but few people realize dat it iz the most complex form of literature other than classical poetry literarily.

HerpDerp.png

I love cannibal corpse. Also looking for lyrical depth in death metal is being a tremendous faggot.

Well atleast in CC's music that is. They're aren't trying to write touching lyrics about life's ups and downs they're writing lyrics about gore and all kinds of sick shit. Which is why I like their lyrics actually. It's supposed to be gross and offensive not touching and beautiful or thought provoking. However I do think there are some death metal bands with poetic lyrics. But most of the time I usually don't even bother reading lyrics much these days.

Blizzard has been rapidly downhill since Starcraft, sacrificing any semblance of a good single player campaign for the ladder fags. Their only useful purpose today is to make soundtracks.

If we're counting custom settings maps, I'd rather play Destroy Walmart or Escape from the Haunted Amusement Park III.

WC3 was the best thing ever because of the vast amount of awesome and fun as fuck custom maps.

I honestly have no idea how much time I spent playing custom games(not even gonna include DotA)

DOTA fucked everything up by making up 90% of custom maps at a given moment on the list. What was left was usually Tower Defences, that-Cat-and-Mouse-clone-whose-name-escapes me (Island Defence?), and Uther's Party. I would still rather play Starcraft custom maps, lack of custom units and editing features be damned.