Controversial opinions on metal

I agree about DotA being annoying by taking up too much space. I wish Blizzard would have made a separate ladder for DotA, I mean it was popular enough for one.

Warcraft III and DotA > Starcraft

Are you a fucking dumbass? I played Starcraft 1 semi-professionally (sponsored teams for the foreign scene), SC:BW is far superior in all ways to War3/DotA, and still has a larger proscene in Korea then any fucking game out there. Starcraft 2 is huge too already.

Anywho, on another subject, Torture's Storm Alert is better then 99% of the albums the big 4 ever put out.

I would say that Myth II: Souldbrighter > Warcraft/Starcraft.

Multiplayer online with that game was just epic.

Anywho, on another subject, Torture's Storm Alert is better then 99% of the albums the big 4 ever put out.

A few years ago I downloaded a shitton of third-tier and lower thrash albums based on recommendations from various websites and reviews, and that was one of the few that I actually deleted due to it being so damn shitty (to give perspective, Holocausto's Negatives was another of the few I deleted). And you're saying that only one big 4 album is better than it? LOL.

I would say that Myth II: Souldbrighter > Warcraft/Starcraft.

Multiplayer online with that game was just epic.

Eh, Bungie has been pretty much meh since the Marathon trilogy.

ive heard a bunch of people say how they dig the newest necros christos album. well i just listened to it, and it sucks. just like all their other boring music.

Storm Alert is pretty meh, has a couple good tracks like Terror Kingdom and Whips, but most of the album is pretty mediocre.

... ill give you one thing though, its better than every Anthrax album, but it shouldn't even be mentioned with the classics from Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica.

:mad:

I love cannibal corpse. Also looking for lyrical depth in death metal is being a tremendous faggot.

Sorry guys. And Krow, you got it right on the money. Also, let me just say that Lykathea Aflame is not easy to listen to. And I'm not talking about them being a challenging band to listen to, but it's just hard to enjoy. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with their sound, it's just that it goes into too many directions at once and falls apart on itself.

Sorry guys. And Krow, you got it right on the money. Also, let me just say that Lykathea Aflame is not easy to listen to. And I'm not talking about them being a challenging band to listen to, but it's just hard to enjoy. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with their sound, it's just that it goes into too many directions at once and falls apart on itself.

That‘s the great part of it tbh. Such a good album. It‘s like an epic voyage into all directions at once - you said it. I wouldn‘t say it‘s complicated though, it‘s just the final sound of it that has to amaze everybody. There is no other album like this.

/fellation.

Are you a fucking dumbass? I played Starcraft 1 semi-professionally (sponsored teams for the foreign scene), SC:BW is far superior in all ways to War3/DotA, and still has a larger proscene in Korea then any fucking game out there. Starcraft 2 is huge too already.

Go nerdrage somewhere else. I'm not in the mood of arguing with butthurt starcraft nerds.

Breaking news: no one gives a fuck about what the South Koreans prefer. These are people who regularly die in internet cafes, playing Starcraft or whatever MMORPG that's out that incorporates manga art.

Controversial opinions, huh? Well, here it goes.

- Slipknot is a pretty awesome band.
- Avenged Sevenfold is the worst thing to ever be called metal.
- Megadeth is my favorite band but I didn't like Endgame very much. I prefer UA
- Ratt isn't a one-hit wonder band. They're fucking awesome.

Breaking news: no one gives a fuck about what the South Koreans prefer. These are people who regularly die in internet cafes, playing Starcraft or whatever MMORPG that's out that incorporates manga art.

Then what about Starcraft 2 which has the largest pro scene for any video game in the world, and are based in the US, most of Europe, China, and South Korea.

Also, no one in SK has died play Starcraft, a few have been idiotic enough though to play WoW or another similiar MMORPGs to literal death.

Controversial opinions, huh? Well, here it goes.

- No, they're not.
- Yeah, they suck.
- You need to listen to Rust in Peace, Killing is My Business...and Peace Sells...asap
- Not the kind of music I enjoy, but they're good at what they do.

- No, they're not.
- Yeah, they suck.
- You need to listen to Rust in Peace, Killing is My Business...and Peace Sells...asap
- Not the kind of music I enjoy, but they're good at what they do.

I own every Megadeth album. Just couldn't get into it. Maybe I need to give it another listen.

I like slipknot. endgame was just kinda ok. Don't really care for avenged sevenfold, but even though I don't like them I don't think they suck. I like "eat me up alive" by ratt, other than that, Ive only heard like 1 or 2 songs