Controversial opinions on metal

Of course a human specimen as pathetic as you would find nothing interesting about what I have to say, just as your embarrassing interests do nothing for me.
I drive a car thats worth more than your life, you take the bus. End of discussion.

Oh and Sons of Northern Darkness is a true BM album.:cool:

I really don't know why the fuck you keep saying I take a bus.

And keep it up with your faggot fucking car you unemployed piece of shit.

:lol: I should find your post of you admitting to taking the bus daily. Regardless you are a turd.

I drive my car to my campus at Rutgers and then I use the mandatory Rutgers busing system to travel between the different campuses to get to my classes. Now you can stop using the "lawlz u tayk teh bus" insult that makes you look so stupid due to the fact that it's blatantly wrong.

Also, go ahead and get your last shots in, I'm done with this, and I'm going to do my best to never address your worthless presence ever again, even if it means resorting to putting you on ignore.

Find it. Also, even if I can't recall having heard it, from all accounts that I can recall, it's not purely Black Metal anyway, as its heavily doused with Industrial influences.

So as soon as any band starts to incorporate other influences they automatically forfeit the Black Metal label? I sense too much purism in your nomenclature.

No shit, Sherlock.

The point I'm trying to make is that when the primary element in a band's sound is Black Metal, they have every right to be called a Black Metal band. Even if the proportion is 51% BM 49% something else, I call them Black Metal. The genre is far too dynamic and its formula is the perfect template to build upon with elements of other styles. It's a disservice not to take advantage of that for the sake of sacrosanctity.