Controversial opinions on metal

I need to find a way to block this thread so I don't have to click on it and see worthless pieces of shit criticizing Deicide, Obituary, and fucking Morbid Angel. You all should be listening to the god damn radio, because you obviously don't know what the fuck Metal is. And anonymousdick, you've been a faggot ever since you returned. You should leave again.

I need to find a way to block this thread so I don't have to click on it and see worthless pieces of shit criticizing Deicide, Obituary, and fucking Morbid Angel. You all should be listening to the god damn radio, because you obviously don't know what the fuck Metal is. And anonymousdick, you've been a faggot ever since you returned. You should leave again.
Yes, because your opinion is the only one determining if an artist is 'true'. And the ignore function is called self-control.

You must be new around here.

Your name doesn't make sense.
I've been here for a few months. Also, my name is like a division name. 1st Metalheads Armor Division or something like that.

Disturbed is actually one of the few Nu-Metal bands I like, and their covers are actually done pretty tastefully.