Controversial opinions on metal

Jesus fucking christ people, how hard is it to ignore the fucking troll?
And Kreator are awesome, for the record.

Kreator rules.

Deicide sucks.

Suffocation rules.

Obituary are teh meh.

Disturbed > Morbid Angel

Any questions?

Oh, and unnamed tradqueers that only praise the "true" are teh fail. Disclaimer being that I know I'm generalizing as well as using a noob argument, but IMO, the most interesting bands are the ones that have built upon the template of the somewhat shitty first tier bands, so I very rarely like first wave anything (Sabbath, Bathory, etc. are exceptions).

P.S. Love ya Dodens!

Well, okay.

They're nothing more consequential than a basic mainstream hard rock band with alternative metal touches. But they're catchy. And great songwriters. So, if you don't like them...cool. But I sure do!

But comparing them to Morbid Angel is silly tbh, not controversial. It can't cause controversy if it's too illogical to even exist as anything but pure farce...

Jesus fucking christ people, how hard is it to ignore the fucking troll?
And Kreator are awesome, for the record.

1. Don't say the lord's name in vain or else I shall kick ur arse kk.

and 2. Stfu Kreator sucks, I'm surprised you like such a crappy band cause all of the bands in your signature are really awesome.

Kreator rules.

Deicide sucks.

Suffocation rules.

Obituary are teh meh.

Disturbed > Morbid Angel

Any questions?

The only thing I can agree with you on here is that Deicide sucks, although their newest album's album cover is pretty nice, it's the best thing they've ever done. They're just too evil for me and they're music flat out sucks also so good for you on that. Still, calling Disturbed better than Morbid Angel is almost flat out unforgiveable, one of the most amazing death metal bands ever.

What about Interpol? I don't think Kil likes them. I don't understand where you are coming from here.

Oops sorry I mixed up you for kil. Of course kil doesn't like Interpol *smacks himself in the head*. I'm just forgetful lately.

Look - Kreator is awesome. This guy was sent by Jesus to mindfuck us as a test. We passed because we all still realise Kreator is awesome.

hahaha your only half right.

1. Don't say the lord's name in vain or else I shall kick ur arse kk.
Give me a fucking break you internet tough guy.

and 2. Stfu Kreator sucks, I'm surprised you like such a crappy band cause all of the bands in your signature are really awesome.
Care to give any actual reason why you think Kreator is bad? All you've done so far is say that 'it sucks' without any kind of explanation.

The only thing I can agree with you on here is that Deicide sucks, although their newest album's album cover is pretty nice, it's the best thing they've ever done. They're just too evil for me and they're music flat out sucks also so good for you on that. Still, calling Disturbed better than Morbid Angel is almost flat out unforgiveable, one of the most amazing death metal bands ever.
They're too evil for you? Most of that 'evil' stuff is just so ridiculous that you can't take it seriously, it's like trying to think the Monty Python movie called the Meaning Of Life actually has the meaning of life.

hahaha your only half right.
And you just sound like a douchebag teenager here.

Give me a fucking break you internet tough guy.

Care to give any actual reason why you think Kreator is bad? All you've done so far is say that 'it sucks' without any kind of explanation.

They're too evil for you? Most of that 'evil' stuff is just so ridiculous that you can't take it seriously, it's like trying to think the Monty Python movie called the Meaning Of Life actually has the meaning of life.

And you just sound like a douchebag teenager here.

I'm not really an internet tough guy I'm just being myself, is that so hard to be. I know that most people on the internet aren't theirselves but for me I'm as true as the monty python story.

Kreator's bad because the production is horrible. The production makes the band get old exetremely fast. The vocals is some of the worst vocals I've ever heard a thrash metal band have. He actually sounded slightly decent off of Outcast (A Kreator album) but every other album he sounds like crap. To me they sound more like a gothenburg melodic metal band.

And Monty Python isn't evil I watched one of their movies so idk what your trying to say. Your confusing.... what a great representation of a Kreator fan.

th_shut20the20fuck20up.jpg

I'm not really an internet tough guy I'm just being myself, is that so hard to be. I know that most people on the internet aren't theirselves but for me I'm as true as the monty python story.
You were saying you were going to beat up someone, you're talking big, etc. That makes you the stereotypical internet tough guy.
Kreator's bad because the production is horrible. The production makes the band get old exetremely fast. The vocals is some of the worst vocals I've ever heard a thrash metal band have. He actually sounded slightly decent off of Outcast (A Kreator album) but every other album he sounds like crap. To me they sound more like a gothenburg melodic metal band.
Good that's better. Still full of shit, but at least you can explain it.
And Monty Python isn't evil I watched one of their movies so idk what your trying to say. Your confusing.... what a great representation of a Kreator fan.
I never said Monty Python was evil, I'm saying that those bands should be taken about as seriously as Monty.

Also, instead of blanket responding to my post, break it up into individual quotes like I've done here.

Disturbed is actually one of the few Nu-Metal bands I like, and their covers are actually done pretty tastefully.

I can't stand their cover of Land of Confusion. It's so bland. That said, I actually do like Disturbed, but the only album I ever owned was Believe. It was the most epic.

Remember is an awesome song :erk:

It actually is. I think Believe was a decent album.

Never really got why Disturbed is numetal but ive always found them a pretty good hard rock band.

Agreed. They're a good band. Not metal though, like you said; just modern, alternative, heavy rock.