Controversial opinions on metal

The only things I care to comment about:

- Black Metal is, 9 times out of 10, god awful. And half of that 1 time it's only bearable because it is hilarious.

What's up with these assholes? If you're going to base your opinion on black metal on Dimmu Borgir or some shit, you deserve a nice hot metal stake up your ass. Fucking go listen to some real black metal before you comment, dumbshit.

Black Metal je život, satanstoenail. Nemůžu dovolit, aby někdo hovno na hudební génius to Fenriz a Varg. Lízat harry kretén, ty zatracená špinavá Austrálie.

I enjoy Stormblast from time to time, but outside of that dont care at all for em.

Labrie is a *talented* singer, playing with other talented musicians...However, their music is fucking terrible.

Sunn O)))) is boring as fuck. Maybe seeing them live really really stoned would change my mind but come on I don't have the time for this shit.

Sunn is far from boring but I understand why people call them that. I personally find their slow paced drones, dark atmosphere and extremely low bass frequencies hypnotic, meditative and enjoyable.

They are one of my favorite bands to just throw on and fucking dive into a dark abyss...Always at maximum volume.