Controversial opinions on metal

Not gonna be possible next year, but maybe the year after...we'll see. But yeah, buying at shows in general is pretty cheap (often $10), although buying the 3 album at the Prog Nation tour cost me $20 - total bs, but I wanted to get it signed, so...

The End is just a shit distro that doesn't need your support and there are plenty of distros in the underground which are better and need your support more for the metal underground to survive, so buy from them or I'll rape you. Also it's Nuclear War Now! (nwnprod.com)

The End is awesome for rarer CDs when you don't want to wait for them to show up on eBay or Amazon, and which smaller distros will never carry. They ship much faster than almost any Amazon or eBay seller at a better price. For anything other than some uncommon CDs I agree that they are garbage.

LoEaHH is great - if you don't have it get it.
But yeah, Amazon has a fairly good selection of power metal. I buy everything from them right now, but I was hoping to find some site with $5 cds, as that would make blind buys much better.

If y'll could recommend me just some distros that sell whatever kind of stuff very cheap, it would be very cool.

Nuclear War Now! Productions has cds at $5.