Controversial opinions on metal

-opeth is a terrible jam band...
-true black metal is truly lame...
-since when are farm animal noises metal >_>....
I prefer tim owens over rob halford
I prefer tim owens over matt barlow
... I'm sure I have other controversial oppinions...

1 - WTF? :mad:
2 - False
3 - True :lol:
4 - Meh
5 - Barlow's the right vocalist for Icead Earth, that's all.

Hell Awaits destroys Show No Mercy, and I used to be quite the Show No Mercy fanboy. I've also reconciled with my malcontent with Reign In Blood and now recognize it as one of the best Thrash albums of all time, but it doesn't top Hell Awaits (which is the best Thrash album of all time, objectively speaking).

-opeth is a terrible jam band...
-true black metal is truly lame...
-since when are farm animal noises metal >_>....
I prefer tim owens over rob halford
I prefer tim owens over matt barlow
... I'm sure I have other controversial oppinions...
1. Not a jam band, dumbass.
2. No.
3. Since forever.
4. Wrong.
5. Maybe.
6. No doubt.

Slayer's Show No Mercy with atleast 30 albums I could list if you want, are better than RiB. Not that good of an album tbqh, Show No Mercy is way overlooked and Slayer's peak, like most thrash, the first album.
30 other albums? well, that sure is most of the thrash metal in existence.

Hell Awaits destroys Show No Mercy, and I used to be quite the Show No Mercy fanboy. I've also reconciled with my malcontent with Reign In Blood and now recognize it as one of the best Thrash albums of all time, but it doesn't top Hell Awaits (which is the best Thrash album of all time, objectively speaking).

I've always thought this, and I still don't see why this is such a controversial opinion. I think Hell Awaits displays an infinitely higher maturity of songwriting and composition than either Show No Mercy or Reign in Blood, and it strikes me as generally more creative than both.

I maybe have 50 bands that are above par thrash, but at the same time im not that far into the german scene or black thrash...but I doubt there's many good in either of those

:lol:

fuck blind buying thrash bands, so many bad ones

oh yeah and dont be gay give me more black thrash, i have like 3 bands I think.

<- will buy from the end or any FAIR price record shop, like 12 bucks and not a dead band for the last 20 years

KTHXN

:lol: The End? wtf Don't support those gay artfags!

Support NUCLEAR WAR NOW! for blackthrash/doom/etc. orders. For brutal death metal/normal death metal support SEVARED RECORDS and COMATOSE MUSIC. These are the rules of the universe.