Controversial opinions on metal

Yeah, Formulas fucking rules. Gateways has a few great songs (mainly in the first half), though it is a bit weak overall. But I think it's cool that they did a slow-paced/atmospheric DM album. There don't seem to be too many of those out there.

I liked and still like In Flames.
Yeah, I don't mean he was the only only person, just he was the only one who backed me up (in my first and extremely n00bish thread) when a bunch of people (Ohiogrinder for sure) called me a faggot for listening to them (Listen to Clad In Fucking Shadows and call me a faggot, assholes) (sorry), so I liked him. Then he got banned and I stopped being a total n00b and now he's apparently lost 30 IQ points because he seems like a particularly stupid troll now.

Yes really
No really.

Angel of Death
Altar of Sacrifice
Jesus Saves
Postmortem
Raining Blood
Criminally Insane
Piece By Piece
Reborn

FYP.

He's not intentionally trolling, he's just that way, he has to stir something up sometimes, he's just being himself on these boards albeit sometimes ridiculous and funny. I've become good friends with him on MSN, and I was the one that convinced him to register under the new handle. I'm glad he's back and missed him on UM. I even told him he should stay out of the GMD if he doesnt want to get banned, and just hang out with me in the Borknagar and CoB forums, but I just hope he doesnt end up banned again.
And at DaGhostFrom The East: :lol: Well, that's a good reason for not replying to me for 30 minutes on MSN.:p Boobies pwn.:)
Also you should get an avatar sometime. You talk all that shit about how God will judge you in his blessings when you dont even believe he's perfect.:p I dont know where Overkill's from.:lol:
See you on MSN later, probably tonight.:)

:mad: