Controversial opinions on metal

Bottom line, even IMPLYING that Agalloch, The Chasm, and Manilla Road aren't the epitome of quality metal is basically saying "I use my ass as a storage space".

Bottom line, even IMPLYING that Agalloch and Manilla Road aren't the epitome of quality metal

:lol:

Implying that those two bands are the "epitome of quality metal" is on par with most of your dumb ass statements. Bravo!

And just to be clear, i listen to both bands.

DEATH TO TECH-DEATH FAGGOTS

lol, you're trying too hard bro.

Come on dude, make it controversial...

It erks my ass when people come into this thread and state their likes and dislikes....How the fuck is that controversial?

Make it interesting!

He's probably implying that Witchfinder General fans are an oppressed minority group here. Wimps, all of them.

Come on dude, make it controversial...

It erks my ass when people come into this thread and state their likes and dislikes....How the fuck is that controversial?

Make it interesting!

Your opinion is false. All who dislike Witchfinder General are homosexuals. /TheButt

Good one. I really liked that album when I sampled it. I do think Sons of Northern Darkness is their best.
I sometimes can't decide if I think the same thing. Pure Holocaust is my go to, but over the years I think I go to, listen to, remember, and enjoy Sons of Northern Darkness more. I'm going to listen to it now, actually. So good.