Controversial opinions on metal

Does anyone think that Iommi may have benefitted from a loose perm in the 80`s rather than retaining the wire-wool look hair? He doesnt seem to have changed at all over the years.

No I proved your claim that you can't find pre-internet magazine interviews online wrong, which in turn means you should be able to find these mentioned Black Sabbath interviews.

Out of curiosity, what year was this interview and which magazine?

I said you cant find some of them, not none of them.

I cant remember which one that was in, I seem to recall them saying it a few times. It was along the lines of they dont consider themselves to be `heavy metal` they see themselves as heavy rock, because of their base in the blues. Ozzy being well documented saying it is enough though for that line of thought. They didnt say that they reject the heavy metal label.

. It was along the lines of they dont consider themselves to be `heavy metal` they see themselves as heavy rock, because of their base in the blues.

That is by definition, rejecting the heavy metal label...

Ozzy being well documented saying it is enough though for that line of thought.

Wrong. He's a singer, his views on the precise genre they fit into is quite irrelevant. Metal can exist without vocals.

So you don't remember anything about these interviews. Not even a rough year?

That is by definition, rejecting the heavy metal label...

Wrong. He's a singer, his views on the precise genre they fit into is quite irrelevant. Metal can exist without vocals.

So you don't remember anything about these interviews. Not even a rough year?

It might be by definition but it isnt what THEY said, nor how I said it. Ozzy sung on the songs and helped write them, for you to say that Ozzy`s opinion as to Black Sabbath not being `heavy metal` in his opinion is ludicrous. It is Ozzys opinion, are you saying that Ozzy doesnt know his own opinion?

No, I'm saying his opinion isn't credible in this kind of discussion. Not to the degree you're trying to use it.

Especially considering I googled the interview where he rejects the label and his reasoning is just asinine, angry people screaming into a microphone.

Thanks Ozzy you braindead clown, great logic.

No, I'm saying his opinion isn't credible in this kind of discussion. Not to the degree you're trying to use it.

Especially considering I googled the interview where he rejects the label and his reasoning is just asinine, angry people screaming into a microphone.

Thanks Ozzy you braindead clown, great logic.

Ozzy isnt stupid, he is a lot wiser than given credit for.

I do remember an interview with Ozzy where he slagged off every musician going lol. It was after the Randy Rhoads plane crash and he was obviously upset. He said he was looking for new guitarist and `Gary Moore ( RIP) wouldnt answer my calls, if he had a face like a welders toolbench it would sure be better than the one he has now ` apparently Moore was hunting London for him after that lol. He said Ritchie Blackmore is cool as `all he likes is big tits`. Ozzys interviews are always entertaining.