Controversial opinions on metal

Trying to decide which Bolt Thrower is best is like trying to decide which Italian dish is best. You think of a good one and then you remember 4 other good ones and then you just go "............" and shut down and explode.

For Victory is so fugging good though, but I always seem to get caught up in the Godliness of Realm Of Chaos and War Master. Then I remember that Mercenary has some of their finest riffs ever and it starts all over again!

For Victory has "When Glory Beckons" and "Graven Image" though, which are top 20 Bolt Thrower tunes for me.

RoC or TOL are the normal go-to for "Best", and for a while I concurred on TOL, but For Victory has got me rethinking. HVP and Merc are obviously good too, in fact HVP was my first favorite.

Impact is Imminent is the second best Exodus album after Bonded by Blood

Nah, weaker than the first three, but still a good and underrated album. The Lunatic Parade hurts it a lot, but a lot of the songs had a reasonable effort put into them, especially in the middle of the album. People that dismiss Zetrodus can die.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
So, why is Black Sabbath's Forbidden considered a bad album? I bought it for cheap the other day and it's not terrible. The replay value certainly isn't like some of the other Sabbath stuff but it's not bad.