Controversial opinions on metal

My parents wouldn't even let me be friends with the slightly mischievous kids in my childhood. Anyone close to white trash we were forced to treat like airborne AIDS. In silent protest I began hanging out with sexual degenerates, neo-Nazis, and weeaboos (not mutually exclusive with the other two) on internet forums at age 12. The moral of the story is that some people like myself are born depraved sub-humans and will seek out bad people and bad shit no matter how much you try to steer them right, and we should frankly just be genocided.

I've never been to a trailer park in my life, actually I don't even think I've seen a trailer park. Exotic countries you guys are from!

the first girl i boned ended up being a medicine graduate at oxford and is probably close to six figures at this point. pretty funny considering what a lazy good for nothing fucker i am tbh

Do you enjoy Roots at all? But yeah i agree, i wouldn't call Chaos AD good. But at least it wasn't trash like Roots.

For Megadeth it was Risk, for Metallica it was Load, for Slayer it was Diabolus, and for Sepultura it was Roots.
Load is the only thing Metallica put out post-Justice worth a damn, but I agree the others are atrocious.

Apparently, my veneration of Origin is controversial...it appears that they aren't that well liked. I just discovered them and they are fucking badass. Better than Suffocation (now I'm on the level of extreme controversy).

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
My parents wouldn't even let me be friends with the slightly mischievous kids in my childhood. Anyone close to white trash we were forced to treat like airborne AIDS. In silent protest I began hanging out with sexual degenerates, neo-Nazis, and weeaboos (not mutually exclusive with the other two) on internet forums at age 12. The moral of the story is that some people like myself are born depraved sub-humans and will seek out bad people and bad shit no matter how much you try to steer them right, and we should frankly just be genocided.

I know some "slightly mischievous" kids, and honestly, if I had a son, I'd rather see him hanging out with the groups you mentioned. The assholes you wanted to be friends with remained assholes for life, probably became either a bunch of right wing corporation owners or ignorant slaves to the corporation owners. I doubt you missed anything. That said, the three groups you mentioned wouldn't be optimal either.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
I know some "slightly mischievous" kids, and honestly, if I had a son, I'd rather see him hanging out with the groups you mentioned. The assholes you wanted to be friends with remained assholes for life, probably became either a bunch of right wing corporation owners or ignorant slaves to the corporation owners. I doubt you missed anything. That said, the three groups you mentioned wouldn't be optimal either.

I don't resent them for it in the slightest and actually agree, they were usually preppy detestable pricks.

Apparently, my veneration of Origin is controversial...it appears that they aren't that well liked. I just discovered them and they are fucking badass.
Who cares what the faggots around here think? They're one of the best technical death metal bands. Antithesis is a godly piece of tech-death.

Better than Suffocation
Now dont make me come over there and smash your face in. ;)

Last edited:
I want to try and figure out the 10 quintessential in-crowd and out-crowd bands and then have people choose their top 10 bands of the 20 so we can all figure out what % of in-crowd and out-crowd we are.

Reactions: Bloopy