Controversial opinions on metal

^yeah in my top 5 favorite Road albums. What it's worth I also put Metal and Mark of the Beast before Crystal Logic.

Reactions: CiG
Shame they never play anything off either of those albums live but at least they play some songs of Metal.

I SOLD MY SOUL FOR METAL ROCK AND NOW I LIVE MY DAYS IN AFTERSHOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKK

There's some tool on RYM named Qwerty100 who's trying to argue with me that Dyscarnate(a deathmetal/deathcore/groove band) are a thrash metal band. :lol: And this guy has the nerve to try and pass himself off as some kind of thrash metal aficionado. Lol, what a joke

worst RYM user. he's like an infinitely shittier version of hamburgerboy, if you can imagine such a thing.

worst RYM user. he's like an infinitely shittier version of hamburgerboy, if you can imagine such a thing.

It literally took me only one give-and-take with him to figure that out. He started calling me a kid and saying all these weird things like "us kiddos" think stuff like deathcore is thrash when i kindly told him "hey man that band is not thrash, they are death metal that borderline groove and deathcore". I swear i thought he had confused them for another band or something, but nope :lol: