Controversial opinions on metal

This Ozzman guy seems like a fucking asshole. What's the deal with all the fag-bashing and shit. I ain't being ironic either. Fuck off. Respect sucking and fucking cock or get out of metal I'm sure there's a Puff Daddy show for you somewhere.

This Ozzman guy seems like a fucking asshole. What's the deal with all the fag-bashing and shit. I ain't being ironic either. Fuck off. Respect sucking and fucking cock or get out of metal I'm sure there's a Puff Daddy show for you somewhere.

lol

Yeah, being afraid to eat or have ass eaten.

Why is eating someone else's shit hole not degenerate?

Ninja'd. Didn't want to trigger CIG but I guess that plan failed.

lol

Why is eating someone else's shit hole not degenerate?

Because it's fucking hot and I don't know allows you to pleasure someone/be pleasured in a way that is fucking clandestine and metal as fuck. I am not saying that you have to eat ass but having a hard stance against it is degenerate as fuck. Your fag bashing and hard opposition to ass eating is exactly what someone who loved Unearth 7 years would personify. Metal is about being tough as fuck, as man women or whatever, gay or straight, and being evil and eating ass goes hand in hand with that. If that's too hard to handle, spin kick your way to a straight edge VFW to go beat up gay kids or something...

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles
Maybe start getting in touch with what people like sexually and not being a dismissive homophobic prick and somebody will wanna fuck you...

What is degenerate about eating assholes? People have doing it since the dawn of humans. It's better than getting fucked vanilla

Because it's fucking hot and I don't know allows you to pleasure someone/be pleasured in a way that is fucking clandestine and metal as fuck.

Lol

I'm not. I've watched you post for the past few days and all the fag-bashing is seriously heinous. You have good posts besides that but it makes it an unwelcoming environment for those that MAY BE OFFENDED and I'm willing to speak and be sassy and shit.