Controversial opinions on metal

how do you feel about the idea of him, say, sleeping in the same bed as these kids, maybe naked, maybe even cuddling, but with no sexual activity or motivation? it's hard not to feel uncomfortable about that kind of thing, but legally it's kind of a grey area. he seemed to have the mindset of a child for the most part, but then again a number of convicted pedophiles do as well.
He slept naked in beds with kids? :OMG:

like i said, i didnt really follow up on that shit as i didn't give much of a fuck about him or his music.

Things like that are twisted into perversity because the kids are other people's kids. A parent showering with their little kids and a parent showering with other people's kids are two totally different contexts. Wacko Jacko did himself no favours.

he admitted sharing a bed with some kids including macaulay culkin lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-158342/Why-I-sleep-little-boys-Michael-Jackson.html

not seeing anything that suggests nakedness in fairness. wouldn't be surprised if his intentions were totally innocent, but it's still rather uncomfortable territory for many people, i'd imagine.
Oh yea i heard something about Culkin and him. Yeah would definitely raise some questions. But i know people who put their kids to sleep by getting in bed with them for a little while. Same goes for their nannies or other caretakers. So i dunno. But those are like 5 year olds, wasnt Culkin like fuckin' 16 or something? Definitely fishy

mc.jpg

yeah, Michael Jackson definitely touched him.

Reactions: CiG
Weren't all accusations against MJ dropped at some point? There was a family that literally admitted they lied to get some cash and since MJ didn't want any more trouble, he just accepted.

Still, no one knows for sure what truly happened, but he had the personality of someone who was quite immature and deeply traumatized by his childhood's experiences (which are well documented). As a musician he was fantastic, tho.

The original accusation was from a father who was apparently jealous that his son liked MJ more than him, and I'm pretty sure it was documented that the father initially blackmailed MJ before making the accusation public. The son later apologized for being pressured into lying by his dad and killed himself a bit later. I don't know about all the other stuff though.

I always assumed MJ was of a stunted development and did genuinely think hanging out with kids was OK. Not a pedophile... Just an emotionally deranged weirdo. I get most of my information from South Park though so....

RE 2014 thread; Lunarterial was the let down of 2014 for me. Swallowed's demos and prior EP were fucking sick, then they release a debut full length of riffless atmos-death drone trash with almost no relation to their older material.

That Rivers of Nihil record is way overrated. Yes, it has two pretty great tracks, but the rest is unmemorable filler. Should have been a two song EP.

Root > Master’s Hammer

Both Hell Symphony and The Temple in the Underworld are better than Ritual.

All 3 are amazing, of course.

Speaking of Master’s Hammer, anyone heard their new one? Is it any good?