Controversial opinions on metal

Uncompromising waves of rhythmic aggression and powerdrill intonation guide this work, overlapping a wall of noise with emergent harmonies, constantly further eroding reality like a fleshblender. While a percussionist pugilistically reverberates his drum heads guitar and bass wail together in culminating violence, tuned not as much to the muffled chopping noise but the singing resonance of the lightspeed strumming hereto employed. This rhythm is cloaked in the abrasive mechanical tone of the amplification/distortion and the coarse textural whisper of death metal vocals, muted in relativity to the pounding release behind it.

Sparse fragments of sub-tonal ambience converge along the nexus of thematic development revealing a preponderance of romantic themes contra the ennui of post-industrial revolution liberal democratic ideologies. Musical ideas edging dangerously close to bouncy, power chord driven rock are superceded by arpeggiated melodic narrative culminating in horizontally developed minimalistic meta-quintessence suggesting a quasi-discourse of themes fully derived out of the metaphysical presuppositions underlying Nordic pagan religious practices. True to form, this is organic nihilistic anti-globalist art.
:lol:

Failure to understand it does not reflect poorly on me. His opinion of me has no bearing on the relevence of my opinion on him, the same way that if Bush dislikes Ahmadinejad, Ahmadinejad still has the power to effect him. Bush's opinion doesn't stop Ahmadinejad from existing the same way that his opinion of me has no effect on the existence of my opinion of him. Get it now?

The like/dislike situation on this forum is different than that of George Bush, Iran and the United States, so it really makes no sense. Not to mention that it wouldn't make sense even if it was analogous, because being considered stupid on a forum prevents your opinions from being held in any regard, while Bush's dislike of Iran doesn't prevent them from being dangerous to us.

I get it, but it still doesn't make sense the way you want it to.

Failure to understand it does not reflect poorly on me. His opinion of me has no bearing on the relevence of my opinion on him, the same way that if Bush dislikes Ahmadinejad, Ahmadinejad still has the power to effect him. Bush's opinion doesn't stop Ahmadinejad from existing the same way that his opinion of me has no effect on the existence of my opinion of him. Get it now?

What the fuck are you babbling about
... Ahmadinejadgghahdhdh ahad jihad yadda yadda blah blah.

rly STFU

No way. I thought you wrote that yourself.
"... a wall of noise with emergent harmonies constantly further eroding reality like a fleshblender.
That must've been one hell of a an acid trip.:lol:

that was only like the second page i clicked on. there's MUCH worse ones but i can never remember which bands they're for

With a palette of sounds from the crumbling mechanical ruins of the world Godflesh create industrial grindcore which utilizes machines for rhythm while keeping a throaty organic voice of tone and timbre to guitar, layering feedback and harmonics with rough cut power chording to bring together the disparate components of thunderous but contemplative music. In organic veils of sound layering contextual positioning noise and notes harmonizing major themes, Godflesh thrusts a gesture of defiance in the face of the world as scenery shifts in multiple planes to reveal a hidden essence or new urgently essential path.