Controversial opinions on metal

So on first listen I was a little disappointed by The Absence - Riders Of The Plague. Thought it was gonna be thrashier. Gonna give it another listen, though. Now that my expectations have changed to mirror reality more I think I'll like it more.
Also, Immolation - Close To A World Below is good but not great. Dunno if that's controversial.

I can see how Venom are influential just do not find anything slightly interesting or good about their music.
I felt that way at first, but then I realized that they aren't good - they suck. They have absolutely no skill or talent. And they use that to their advantage. It's awesome. They just bash their way through an endless series of simplistic 3 minute, 4 riff songs about hell and satan and it's fucking awesome.

The song Teacher's Pet annoys me, though, it's so out of place. Couldn't they just change it to Satan's Pet or something? Kinda ruins the hell'n'leather vibe for me. I'm not a big fan of the trying-too-hard satanism I see in a lot of black metal, like Dimmu Borgir's band photo on DCA, where at least one of them is wearing a massive inverted cross, but I love the old school sorta wild and chaotic vibe of Venom.

I think it's mostly very well-developed, but I also find it a bit same-y throughout sometimes. I think Morbid Tales is better
I find some of CF's stuff - the ambient stuff as well as some of the stuff where he sings clean on ITP really silly and dumb but somehow awesome. I don't really understand why I like a lot of their stuff, but I do. The rest of their stuff it's obvious why I like it - stuff like The Usurper and Dethroned Emperor is just awesome atmospheric thrashing whatever it is.

unforgiven iii is song of the year from album of the year death magnetic

I remember you.
The last post I saw from you you just posted a massive list of bands and then said they all sucked.
I'm not falling for your devilish tricks this time.

Skyclad is a top 10 metal band

Hmm I saw them live recently. Their cover of Thin Lizzy's Emerald is nice but they don't add anything to it, just play an excellent song in a competent manor.

They are decent. I'm not too keen on their current singers voice live. It got irritating. I'm not sure what they were like with the Sabbat dude.

listen to Prince of the Poverty Line then

their stuff with Kevin is kinda lame but everything with Martin was AAA+++

The new Metallica sucks so therefore it's hilarious to me.

Then you'll find this hilarious:

My Chemical Romance is the best punk band!

Nickelback is the most original and amazing band ever!

Hinder are the saviors of rock music!

Slipknot is the best metal band!

Britney Spears is the greatest singer in the world!