Controversial opinions on metal

I'm sorry, maybe I just don't get how someone saying something that hundreds of other people already said is funny just because the thing he likes is actually terrible. It's clearly not just because you find repetitive statements funny. I must be missing the real joke. :(

I'm sorry, maybe I just don't get how someone saying something that hundreds of other people already said is funny just because the thing he likes is actually terrible. It's clearly not just because you find repetitive statements funny. I must be missing the real joke. :(

It's funneh, because he was serious. While you were obviously joking.

I think it sounds really forced. Also, the songs are too long and James' voice reminds me of a lion in heat. I don't have a problem with long songs but if they are going to be a certain length, at least make them interesting.

They do pull long songs off better on albums such as Justice and Puppets, which are obviously better albums overall. Some of the long songs do drag on Death Magnetic, especially Suicide and Redemption.

I think it sounds really forced. Also, the songs are too long and James' voice reminds me of a lion in heat. I don't have a problem with long songs but if they are going to be a certain length, at least make them interesting.

I too think the songs are to forced but they have some good stuff. Unfortunatelt the retail version is unlistenable due to the digital distortion they decided to add to it (I mean what the fuck?). THey have some pretty bad songs on there but some good ones as well. I for one is really digging The Unforgiven 3. Good lyrics and beautiful melodies.