Controversial opinions on metal

i dont know how controversial these are, but i find anything other than blessed and altars by morbid angel to be boring. i hate every single band that is not old school death, thrash, black, traditional/funeral doom, or NWOBHM and i hate most bands in those genres.

i dont know how controversial these are, but i find anything other than blessed and altars by morbid angel to be boring. i hate every single band that is not old school death, thrash, black, traditional/funeral doom, or NWOBHM and i hate most bands in those genres.

You don't enjoy domination? Blessed and Altars are amazing of course but also this:

WEEE MUUST DOO-MI-NATE!!! :kickass:

Yea, Zephurus just wants to show-off. That's what makles him funny though.
:lol:

I can't help it :erk:. Seriously. I'm constantly immersed in this type of language what for all the stuff I'm reading for my classes. And I tend to use a lot of Latin cognates, which are often more scholarly-sounding than some vulgar Germanic word.

Both you and Necuratul have this tendency for (often) unwarranted
word wizardry. I know what you mean, man, and understand it completely. I've been there too(immersed in all that high academic stuff):)

Yeah, I'm not musically knowledgeable enough to explain it properly but albums like Gorguts's Obscura, Black Sabbath's Master of Reality, Joanna Newsom's Ys, Pink Floyd's Animals, Dead Can Dance's The Serpent Egg, etc. are good regardless of whether or not one likes them.

I mean I can't fuckin' stand Pink Floyd and find them to be boring as fuck, but they're still good music. It is still wonderfully constructed and incredibly intricate music.