Controversial opinions on metal

Also, UltraMetalFan is a homo.
How can you think I'm gay when I like My Chemical Romance?
mychemicalromancebeinggah7.gif

your troll isn't funny or working
I gave up already. Which was kind of the point of the .gif

I could have gone on a rant about how closed minded all of you are, and that you're just trying to hate on something because it different on you're ignorant. And how My Chemical Romance saved us all, and such.

Ah, the close minded rant. Those are always fun.

If we're ready to get back on topic...
Transylvanian Hunger is really good but overrated.

I gave up already. Which was kind of the point of the .gif

I could have gone on a rant about how closed minded all of you are, and that you're just trying to hate on something because it different on you're ignorant. And how My Chemical Romance saved us all, and such.

it's just kinda stupid to talk about non metal on a metal forum

there is a forum for non metal

I wasn't aware there was a trilogy.

What I was expecting was a raw wall of noise with vaguely discernible guitar melodies flitting about, sorta like ITNE without the synth and more raw. I'll listen to it more and I'll probably come to like it more.

i usually think a person should be able to tell everything about an album with one listening

but that is not so with transilvanian hunger

it needs three listens

i don't think it's a fucking given that his vocals are a joke. come on, now!

of course they are meant to be serious. king could be a friggen opera singer

No, he couldn't. However, he is a very good falsetto vocalist.

Transylvanian Hunger is really good but overrated.

I thought this for a while, but after a few months I began to appreciate the less-accessible tracks and now I think it's their best.

I agree. Great album. But it's still my least favorite of the trilogy. And I actually prefer Pure Holocaust and De Mysteris Dom Sathanas over that album as well.

DMDS > TH > PH tbh.

I wasn't aware there was a trilogy.

1. A Blaze in the Northern Sky
2. Under a Funeral Moon
3. Transilvanian Hunger

KD is just god-damned fun and talented, and his vox fits the music perfectly.

Speaking of King Diamond, I saw this sweet KD cover band last week. One of the guitarists was using Splawn amps & when I think about that killer tone I get a chubby & commence epic masturbation. What a beautiful guitar tone.