Controversial opinions on metal

i usually think a person should be able to tell everything about an album with one listening
I disagree. I usually have to listen to an album multiple times to really appreciate it. I can get the general gist from the first listen, but a couple listens really cements whether or not an album has complexity or a cohesive experience in the album as a whole.

I disagree. I usually have to listen to an album multiple times to really appreciate it. I can get the general gist from the first listen, but a couple listens really cements whether or not an album has complexity or a cohesive experience in the album as a whole.

yeah blah blah but im more smarter

im just kidding, i like you fine

i'm just warning you that everyone is gonna jam their stupid opinions about agollach and opeth in your face until you wanna go on a mass killing spree

i'm just warning you that everyone is gonna jam their stupid opinions about agollach and opeth in your face until you wanna go on a mass killing spree
Wouldn't be any different from every other day.

I like funk metal. Anyone want to tell me how much I suck because of that?

i actually like old funk like isaac hayes, EWF, barry white, etc. but funk metal just doesn't work imo.

yeah no one likes that shit here

a couple pantera fans maybe

ozzman likes gay crap, talk to him

I'm pretty surprised funk metal is a smaller niche than most Extreme Metal Sub-genres.

But what I really love it Nu Metal, what's up with the hate towards Nu Metal (if any of you hate it).