Controversial opinions on metal

Wasn't really interested in talking about it (beyond understanding the hate), but trying to say that it isn't metal is rather silly.

if it's more than half influenced by another genre it's not considered metal

it's not silly

do you see anyone talking about fucking korn here?

and another thing,

even people who like numetal don't even listen to it anymore

it's a dead genre

they listen to metalcore now which is kinda like metal but gay

you can talk about that crap here

Wasn't really interested in talking about it (beyond understanding the hate), but trying to say that it isn't metal is rather silly.

I agree that it's a subgenre of metal. It just happens to be the one with the least artistic merit, so most metalheads like to pretend that it's hard-rock or rap or a blend of both, when really most of it is just commercial metal. There have been about three hundred billion arguments about this topic on this forum though, most of which start via Slipknot.

do you see anyone talking about fucking korn here?

No, KoRn has more than 50 fans.

even people who like numetal don't even listen to it anymore
I do, occasionally. :erk:

they listen to metalcore now which is kinda like metal but gay

you can talk about that crap here
So I could talk about Killswitch Engage, but the minute I bring up SOAD I'd get a shit storm?

start via Slipknot.
o_O:zombie:

I wasn't aware there were people who actually liked Slipknot. I thought they were just a construct of 11 random guys used as a tool for agnsty suburban white kids to rebel against their parents, with about being emos.

i'm not an audioslave fan
Did you even listen to it?

dude. fuck

if you like that stuff, fine

but we are all into nekro cult shit about eating babies at the alter of christ

one time i seriously even ate a couple newborns and trust me goddamned korn was not on my playlist

I prefer the sound of Vaseline as I pump my hand while I eat babies. I find a more primal enjoyment out of that while eating my fresh young, usually drizzled with shredded placenta.

haha your gimmick is good i guess but its just a bit too stupid

theres no way anyone could be as stupid as you are unless they were trolling. fess up

haha your gimmick is good i guess but its just a bit too stupid

theres no way anyone could be as stupid as you are unless they were trolling. fess up
I came here to troll, and my first 5 posts were trolling, but beyond that, I'm just a bit ignorant went it comes to extreme metal sub-genres. I just like some thrash and speed metal, and have been getting into melodic black slowly.

I may even stay around long enough that you'll want you to an hero from all my stupid questions.

I came here to troll, and my first 5 posts were trolling, but beyond that, I'm just a bit ignorant went it comes to extreme metal sub-genres. I just like some thrash and speed metal, and have been getting into melodic black slowly.

I may even stay around long enough that you'll want you to an hero from all my stupid questions.

well if you are being honest and want to learn about metal, this is the place to be

just dont listen to ozzman

i kid, i kid!

I'm not so sure an immature and stupid fuck like you would even be welcome here.

I love a good troll. your rock dude