Controversial opinions on metal

:)

Also Sky_fire , you cannot come into this thread and say something sucks unless you plan to elaborate more on why you dislike said band. But it doesn't matter what you think since YOU'RE opinion is worthless anyway.

Your opinion. Your.

And Darthrone is awesome. I don't find it boring. This is a useless discussion, as there are some who enjoy the band and such, and there are others who find them boring and hate the production. I like the production and the music itself. I also like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They rule. Way more than Darkthrone.

:)

Also Sky_fire , you cannot come into this thread and say something sucks unless you plan to elaborate more on why you dislike said band. But it doesn't matter what you think since you're opinion is worthless anyway.

I notice people into metal don't even eleberate on why certain bands,etc.. are even good to begin with and people are expected to like specific bands just because they like metal music and people can't deal with opinions and it gets old and tired.

I'm curious, do the people who dislike Darkthrone enjoy early Celtic Frost?

'cause if not, go suck a dick

Your opinion. Your.

And Darthrone is awesome. I don't find it boring. This is a useless discussion, as there are some who enjoy the band and such, and there are others who find them boring and hate the production. I like the production and the music itself. I also like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They rule. Way more than Darkthrone.

FUCK YEAH PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.

best opinion in this thread.

I love Darkthrone but I can't get into Transylvanian Hunger, which is the one people bum over the most.

Oh quit bitching you baby

Darkthtone fans are the ones being fucking babies.

WAH WAHH PEOPLE DON'T LIKE DARKTHRONE.... IF YOU LIKE METAL MUSIC YOU SHOULD LIKE DARKTHTONE. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE DOES ONE LIKE DARKTHRONE... WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

:cry::cry:

Morbid Tales rules. I honestly did not really enjoy the next two. They were ok, but MT is so much cooler.

EDIT: Procreation of the Wicked is one of the coolest songs ever written.

Absolutely! The Emperor's Return EP is great too.

Anyway, as long as you respect the CF, I don't care if you guys don't like DT, since you are listening to the far superior music that they were sorta aping on many of their early releases, anyway.

I love Darkthrone but I can't get into Transylvanian Hunger, which is the one people bum over the most.
tbh I don't get the hype about that album. It's good but not the truest blakkest metal ever. However, I do need to listen a few more times.

I popped in Morbid Tales the other day and enjoyed it much more than I did previously.
Man points +1.

Morbid Tales rules. I honestly did not really enjoy the next two. They were ok, but MT is so much cooler.

EDIT: Procreation of the Wicked is one of the coolest songs ever written.
I have the combined Morbid Tales / Emperor's Return thing and To Mega Therion and enjoy them all equally and, to be honest, without distinction since I usually just throw them all on. So I can't really tell the difference. I also have Into The Pandemonium and for some reason I love that album. I mean, most of it is obviously terrible, but somehow they use that awfulness to actually make it really cool. I dig it.

I really enjoy Celtic Frost actually.

You should really give Panzerfaust a shot then.

Absolutely! The Emperor's Return EP is great too.

Anyway, as long as you respect the CF, I don't care if you guys don't like DT, since you are listening to the far superior music that they were sorta aping on many of their early releases, anyway.

I still prefer TMT. Better production and better songwriting/maturity.

Your opinion. Your.

Darkthrone. DARKTHRONE.
Touche. :)

Also, Sky_fire is a total moron.

rock on

cool.gif